Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 27, 2018

Something so odd.......Gabi is tied to that chair in DiMansion, pale pink lipstick. She is freed, runs out, evidently stopping to get her purse, apply bright red lipstick, then show up at the cop shop to turn herself in.

I noticed that as well. This week seems to have been filmed out of order based on Jennifer's hair changes.

I'm behind on watching and just now got around to reading this summary. Thanks, Jason.

Why in the world would Sarah be trying to play matchmaker for Dr. Shah and Jennifer? I hope she isn't successful I didn't like them together the first time around. He's okay but give him something else to do.

Has Gabi even bothered to get a second opinion to find out if she can have children or not? I thought Kayla told her there was a possibility she may not carry a baby to full term. We all know what that means in the soap world.

The way she practically mentions it in every episode it's probably going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured Sarah had her eye on Eric but hadn't made the connection about getting Jennifer out of the way. It makes sense.

I wish Jack would show up and keep Jennifer away from Dr. Shah. After watching this episode I was reminded of how much I really don't want her involved with him. Something about him I just don't like.

Did anybody else get the feeling that Stefan was being attracted to Gabi? I'm guessing her dark side and her independence were appealing to him.

Why in the world would Sarah be trying to play matchmaker for Dr. Shah and Jennifer? I hope she isn't successful I didn't like them together the first time around. He's okay but give him something else to do.
Sarah is annoying.

I wish Jack would show up and keep Jennifer away from Dr. Shah. After watching this episode I was reminded of how much I really don't want her involved with him. Something about him I just don't like.

I don't think Jennifer is into Dr. Shah the way he's into her. But it's a shame there's no one on canvas they could pair him up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back