Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 8, 2016

J.S., :rotfl::rotfl: That would work about as well as some of the disguises that have been used in Salem, like Abby's witch outfit, for instance!

FinchelKlaine, yeah, that should work too. I'm amazed at how she's been able to run up and down those stairs without anybody noticing, and also how she's been quiet enough in the attic that nobody even hears footsteps or anything.

Thanks for the summary. Another good episode, all around! I can understand why some might see Deimos as unsavory for doing this--and I don't like the dude--but on the other hand, Nicole needs to know the truth. I can't believe Chloe is doing this because she's on one hand hating Deimos and on the other jealous that Nicole is sleeping with him. Jeez, as if their friendship weren't already nearly destroyed in April 2013 when she came back.

I'm a bit surprised Adrienne wasn't on this one. But I guess they didn't want to overload us with a certain crowd and a very sad storyline. Makes sense.

Wasn't expecting the Abigail parts at the end with Dario. This is intriguing me. I hope Abigail is still involved with this when the truth about her comes out. I really would rather see her involved with that instead of pretending to be dead after weeks of the big reveal.

You know, it would have been a bit ironic if it were drugs, simply because Christopher Sean (Paul) played a wannabe drug lord in Hawaii Five-0, and Paul is investigating the purses.
And he did a fantastic job portraying that part in Hawaii 5-0, in my opinion. A very chilling portrayal.

J.S., :rotfl::rotfl: That would work about as well as some of the disguises that have been used in Salem, like Abby's witch outfit, for instance!

FinchelKlaine, yeah, that should work too. I'm amazed at how she's been able to run up and down those stairs without anybody noticing, and also how she's been quiet enough in the attic that nobody even hears footsteps or anything.

Beside her being so quiet (and since she's so clumsy, why hasn't she knocked over some stuff in the messy attic), I wonder what the heck she does to keep herself occupied all day. Does she read? Does she have earphones and access to radio, news, music? I'd be going stir crazy.

Back