Days of Our Lives - Thu., Feb. 29, 2024

What a snooze fest today. I played on my phone almost the entire time the episode was on my tv. That being said, when I did look up to watch, a few things caught my attention:
  • Not sure what to think about the stock photos of locations. I guess the new executive producer is trying to make it feel more like prime time or something.
  • They’re playing with different camera angles. There was a shot taken from the tray table across from Paulina’s bed that just seemed awkward. I’m guessing that’s also what made Sloan’s apartment feel different.
  • That was an awful big box Stefan received to have only a vial and syringe in it!
  • It took me a good 10 minutes to figure out why Eli looked so different. Longer hair and clean shaven. The last time we saw him he was almost bald and had a tight beard.
  • The whole Clyde being the big bad villain is almost comical. I guess he learned a few tricks from hanging with Orpheus. Between the DiMeras and Vitalis, Mr. Weston should be fearing for his life and not threatening others.

Not sure what to think about the stock photos of locations. I guess the new executive producer is trying to make it feel more like prime time or something.
Days did the establishing shots for years, then just quit using them. I don't know about GH, but Y&R and B&B both still use establishing shots.

I've not seen it mentioned, but I may have missed a comment. Did anyone else notice Wendy rubbing her cheek in the video? First time she did it, I thought maybe she had an itch, but then she did it again. So, I'm wondering, could that have been a genuine itch, or was it a signal? I know some sign language, but didn't recognize that one.

Granted, Steve and Kayla know sign language from when Kayla lost her hearing in the 80s, then when they had Benjy in their care, but it's doubtful Wendy knows about any of that. And if it wasn't any type of sign language you recognized, I'd go with it was just an odd acting choice from the actress.

Nameless, I went back to watch video and she does do something with hand twice on her check. It's at the 10 minute
mark if someone wants to watch what she does. I'm not sure if she does it as he's saying certain words or not.

When you watch, she moves her hair from ear. Would it mean sounds like?
Then she touches her chin or cheek. Chin sounds like Shin. And she does that twice.

Good catch if it means something, Nameless. I was watching video and didn't catch the first time since she
was standing right behind him.

She brushes her hair away from her cheek, seems to put behind her ear, and just seems to be brushing a stray hair from her cheek.......

I just don't see the writers being that creative about some secret clue. Not like when the crooked prison warden forced Hope to write a letter to Bo and she purposely misspelled Ciara's name as Sierra as a clue to Bo that something was wrong.

Back