Days of Our Lives - Thu., Jan. 07, 2016

Even I laughed when Hope burst through those doors in the end and looked at Andre like that. It was just silly. Hope has become insufferable. She has not been grateful to Steve for everything he did for her dying husband, ignores her daughter, and has treated a longtime friend (Rafe) like garbage. Furthermore, she doesn't pay attention when Patch tells her something bad has happened, on the phone. But when he comes to her door, she doesn't stop to think that perhaps this is really serious? Where is her cop intuition? As for Steven, I also wonder why he didn't just yell more details about the situation, but soaps always do things like this. The writers probably want Hope to feel extra bad after everything. In any case... I hate to say this, but I almost wish it was Hope that was killed off instead of Bo.

Could care less about the Ava garbage. Why is Patch, a spy, not onto her intentionally dropping that envelope? I did like his brief scenes with Kayla. Also really enjoyable was Rafe learning about Daniel. Wish they had interacted more in the past year or so. I liked their three-way friendship with Nicole back in 2012. But you could really feel Rafe's shock and sadness in that scene. I think it would be best if he didn't interact so much with Hope and instead spends more time with Nicole, perhaps leading to a pairing between the two.

Belle blabbing to Philip--this is not gonna end well. I'm glad she and Chad cleared things up. As for Belle and Philip, don't know how I feel about them. It could go well, or really, really badly. I'm glad that she at least isn't acting so much like a brat anymore. Also, where is Claire? Why hasn't she found out about her two uncles? And it would've been nice if Belle at least sent a text to Shawn-D letting him know what happened.

Chad & Abigail were really sweet to watch. In the midst of such tragedy, there's a light in this storyline. What an adorable baby, and family. We need more scenes like this, writers.

Belle (wistfully,) after Chad explains/warns her about Andre/Stefano, "So, you're out of my life?" Chad is clueless. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phil should have stood when Belle approached his table. Lucas would have! It didn't take long for her to spill the beans. But, not to worry, Phil promised to keep her secret.

It was revealed today that Ava is a very good dancer.

Back