Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar 12, 2015

Will has really gone around the Sami bend, hasn't he? I don't think he understands how relationships work. And shame on Lucas for not talking him out of his scatterbrained plan. Hope as well.

It seems Nicole has been reduced to wearing a push-up bra and groveling in Dr. Dan's presence at all times. Wake me when that nightmare is over, please!!!

Thanks for the summary Jason.

No surprise Serena didn't take Fred with her. Maybe we can
name the other elephant Barney, as in The Flintstones

Enjoyed seeing John talk to Aiden about baseball and being
a coach. Hint, Hint ?? John said "That's a fact"

I laughed when Theresa called Mel Nancy Drew. What did Nancy draw :)

I laughed when Tori told Paul she wanted him to meet in the park
for privacy. Is there a place in Salem where you have privacy?

I laughed when Mandrake told Clint he did a great job and they wanted him
to do more. Great job, Clint left Mandrake's phone number and Theresa found
it. Theresa was having bad dreams and Clint never figured out why.

Serena had better hope Parker finds whatever is hidden inside, over Ciara finding it. If Ciara gets her mitts on whatever is hidden inside, Serena better pack up and leave Salem. At least she'd have a fighting chance of getting the item away from Parker.

Here's my question about Fred the Elephant: if what's inside is accessible via secret compartment, does Serena really NEED the whole statue? I mean couldn't she have simply opened the compartment removed what was inside and simply gone about her business? It just seems like this whole rigamarole about switching elephants is unnecessary.

Whenever it seems like this silliness can't get anymore stupid and needlessly complicated the writers find a way to top themselves. I said it in my previous post in this thread but I think it bears repeating: kudos to them. :clap:

If I was Serena and I wasn't sure which was the right elephant, I would have just taken them both lol. She could always make up some other lame excuse to get back to the apartment and place it back. The people of Salem are always willing to give the keys to their home to anyone it seems.

Funny thing about the photo. It's probably cheaper to take a photo in front of a California lake than buy a green screen

I too enjoyed the mixing of characters today. I wish Hope would acknowledge Lucas and Will as her cousins though. She certainly has no issue doing it with Jen. Also, I just don't like the Melanie/Serena/Brady/Eric mix. 4 heavily mismatched characters there. I'd rather see a temporary triangle between Brady, Eric and Serena than have Melanie involved in this storyline. And Jeannie T can spend some time with Ben. Much better age and compatibility match in my opinion.

I wonder if Tori will be sticking around for a while

Days has several painted backdrops......but I do agree that there are small lakes, ponds, etc. that could have provided a good spot for the picture. It could even have been on just grassy land, and in the corner of the pic, in the distance, they could say ...that is the front door to DiMansion.....or the back garden, etc. etc.

Back