Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar. 2, 2017

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
In the DiMansion living room, Chad is reminiscing about Gabi's meatlocker confession. Abby comes down, Thomas is sleeping. She is cherishing this time and not looking forward to explaining the crazy world to him. They talk about the family wars, Chad is planning to strike back. Abby's furious, doesn't want to sink to Deimos's level, Chad just wants to be ahead when Deimos strikes. Abby flips, offers to help, let's find his weakness. Chad tells her about seeing photos of antiquities in the safe before the kidnapping. They need more proof, but if it works, it will be leverage. They need Gabi's help because she got a better look at the pics than he. They'll call Gabi later, not tonight. Later, Abby is looking in to ways to spruce up the DiMera name. She's even picked a place for a donation. She's not worried about Gabi.

Deimos enters Chloe's hotel room, checks her pulse, says, "Dammit Nicole." Meanwhile Brady is trying to call Nicole from the Pub. Nicole is checking herself in to a hotel. The clerk/porter is suspicious. She claims she's running from an abusive husband. The porter apparently buys it; Nicole tells Holly that she's saved money and they will put down roots with new identities. She has trouble calming Holly.

JJ and Lani have finished a fun evening wherein he beat her at Skee-Ball. I think they're supposed to be flirting; Gabi sees it. Later, JJ and Lani finish arm-wrestling, Lani has to take a call. JJ goes to Gabi and they talk; he wishes she'd report what Deimos did. Gabi is frosty, doesn't like seeing Lani with JJ since that's who JJ cheated on her with. This is even fast for JJ, per Gabi. She questions what Lani means to him, JJ clarifies she meant nothing to him "back then." Why does this matter, they're over per Gabi and have moved on, JJ points out. Gabi agrees, refusing to say if she's seeing anybody. He tries to tell her off about Chad, she won't hear of it.

Sonny and Brady meet at the Pub. They talk about Sonny's kidnapping, all is well now; Sonny reveals his plan to wrest control of Titan from Deimos. Apparently Sonny means by force, now. Brady corrects some of Sonny's delusions about Victor's past, but both agree Tate shouldn't grow up in this family. Brady is also of a mind that Deimos is out of control. Brady continues to worry about Nicole, is fearful she went to see Chloe.

Later at the Pub, Sonny and Paul talk about Sonny's plan. Paul reminds him of a time during their secret tryst when Sonny advised Paul to stay calm about facing a baseball enemy, and it worked. Paul advises him to do the same. Sonny doesn't heed this advice, Paul points out that Sonny and Deimos are not evenly matched.

At Chloe's hotel room, Deimos tries to cover for Nicole, pretends he has Holly. His goon comes in, gives him up by accident. Chloe starts to come to, Brady shoos Deimos. Chloe immediately suspects Nicole, Brady convinces her to wait on calling the police, he will work things out with Nicole. The second Brady leaves, Chloe calls the police.

Paul comes upon JJ and Lani talking about their arm wrestling match. Paul asks if the cops are closer to getting Deimos, alerts them that Sonny plans to take Deimos down. Later, Lani kisses JJ after telling him she's resolved to stay in Salem. They get the Amber alert.

Nicole has calmed Holly and hears the Amber Alert, which identifies her as Holly's kidnapper. Later the porter/clerk guy (Brent) knocks on the door, wants to give her a menu. He slips it under the door, Nicole figures he's on to her.

Sonny and Gabi meet at the Pub. They joke about being kidnapped, Sonny lays out his idea to do "whatever it takes" to end this war for good. Gabi thinks he's taking on more than he can handle. Sonny gets cranky because nobody's supporting him. He agrees to drop it, wants to know about Gabi/Chad, wants things to work for Abby/Chad. He's worried about Gabi getting hurt, too. Maybe it's too late.

Chloe has given her statement (in her hotel room) to JJ/Lani, who get a call confirming Nicole was seen leaving the lobby with Holly. Meanwhile Deimos tells Brady Nicole didn't confide in him; they lament that Nicole's got a manhunt out for her.

Nicole promises Holly she'll find them a safe place, leaves her hotel room.

I'm kind of liking JJ and Lani. Of course I liked JJ and Paige, and JJ and Gabi. Maybe I just like JJ now? :rotfl: But Gabi needs to quit being so snarky with him about cheating on her and being drunk at the time. She is being involved with a married man. Ya know what they say, people in glass houses...

I am very happy that Nicole has Holly but did not like how Holly was crying and upset as if she misses her "mother". Nicole and Holly had a connection from the get go. Let them connect.

Thanks, Jason.

Interesting the Amber Alert went out telling everyone Nicole took Holly, but
JJ found out from video after the alert went out.

Hopefully, someone remembered to put Scotch Guard on the couch :)

Poor Deimos, he wanted to ruin Chloe's day, but Nicole got there first.

I wonder if Sonny found EJ's hair gel

Last edited:
Just a few assorted comments.

That desk clerk who thought there was something sketchy about Nicole's arrival was remarkably perceptive. The staff of the Salem Inn never seems to notice the sordid doings that transpire on their premises. Over at the DiMansion, Chad seemed right on the ball about Deimos. Maybe he's getting psychic messages from Stefano's portrait. As for Gabi, she should mind her own business about JJ's social life. That said, she is right about something: he does "move fast" as Eve can well attest. Finally, the line of the day goes to Sonny for calling Deimos "a well-dressed, well-spoken animal."

Oh exactly where is Nicole supposed to be? She's a famous TV reporter, at least locally, and she's close enough to Salem for the Amber Alert to hit her (I've gotten them from as far as 4 hours away, but guess what, we get TV stations from there!!) at the same time it hits Salem. So she's not in Salem, but she's close?

The monumental idiocy of this story! She could at least wear a black wig.

For someone who intends to take a baby, no changes of clothes, a different carrier? Glad she had formula. That baby was crying, and not even a mention of changing a diaper?? And good point, JasonD......just how far from Salem is she? Or is this a seedy motel on the edge of town?

That was my thought, too. Why not wear a dark wig??
Good point. If memory serves, Kristen wore a black wig when she seduced the future sourpuss. As Nicole's apparent lack of preparation for the Hollynapping, planning ahead, it's never been a strong point for Salemites. If they actually did think things through before acting, they'd act more sanely and sensibly.

Last edited:
Nicole wore a black wig when she kidnapped Sydney. Short hair.

As to Kristen, I thought she snuck into Eric's room, shot him with a drug tipped dart, and then had sex with him, which he did not remember at all. Did not think she wore a wig.......though maybe she did???

Yep, she did....
upload_2017-3-3_14-32-20.jpeg

I guess I was thinking of this scene....
upload_2017-3-3_14-33-25.jpeg

Yes, she wore the wig when she first checked into the hotel and drugged him with the "poisoned dart". As he passed out on the bed, she went back into her room, slipped into the nightie and removed the black wig. Then she came back into Eric's room, set up the video cameras and raped him.

Yep, she did....
upload_2017-3-3_14-32-20-jpeg.3836
I'll never forget your crack that day about her look, Poirot. You called her Gina Lollobrigida and it made me spit out my drink. She looked so goofy in that getup.

Down in the lobby, Gina Lollobrigida has arrived. Actually, tis Kristen in a short black wig, dark glasses, and an Italian accent....

Back