Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar 26, 2015

I don't in any way think Sonny was rude to Will by saying he didn't come back for him but for the club. The only reason Will came back from California was because he was fired not for Sonny. Now hopefully he realizes how it feels. Will is a sniveling little spoiled brat snot that should be made to stand in the corner. What a twit.
I hope the JJ/EVE/PAIGE junk is soon over. It's a disgusting story to start with and has been drug through the gutter way to long. Let's move on writers and quickly. As a matter of fact how about speeding up all the segments a bit. They have been taking so long to get to the resolve your viewers, (that you need for ratings) loose interest. Better wake up writers!!!!! So sorry to sound so bitter folks but the Will/Sonny, JJ/Eve stories are so depressing. I'm so ready for a funny segment hopefully with Nicole or Brady.

You know how I said in yesterday's thread the producers should use bubble machines for the annoying JJ/Eve/Jen/Paige etc., scenes because bubbles make everything more fun? Well I tried imagining bubbles during those scenes today and it worked! I wouldn't say the imaginary bubbles made that mess watchable exactly but they were so darned delightful they made me watch without wanting to bang my head against the wall. Maybe the producers would go along with the idea if I offered to pay for the machine and installed it myself. I better start saving those pennies.

I'm going to say something that's probably controversial here but we're all friends right? I don't think Eric is clueless about Serena. I think he WANTS to believe her but I don't think he really does. I think he knows darn good and well there's something off about this woman and he's known it for a while. It's something in the look he gets every time she pops off about Nicole or that stupid elephant. He just doesn't want to admit it because he wants to believe he's ready to move on from Nicole and if he admits to anyone especially to Nicole that she's right about Serena that will just make it harder. Eric may be many things stubborn, self-righteous, but I really don't think stupid is one of them.

I have to say I found Will a bit less insufferable today maybe that's just because he shared scenes with T. T just makes everything better I guess you could say he's a human bubble. :)

It's nice to see Nicole with a new man. It is not nice to think that he knows exactly who she is and may be using her for his own purpose. If not, since he is clearly a criminal, I'd rather Nicole not be a partner to another Bonnie and Clyde type of story. Hey, maybe he isn't a criminal. Maybe he is really Alexander Kiriakis and he works for the FBI or ISA or something and is trying to catch and arrest Serena. Now THAT I would like. Then he could be okay for Nicole, maybe.

I like the idea of him working undercover but something tells me if he is Alexander, he is probably leading a double life. We already know the family calls him Alex and not Xander. I was waiting for him to bump into Sonny at the end and it didn't happen.

Jason, I agree about poor direction. It also seemed odd that Marlena/Nicole and Tad were all at Club TBD at the same time and yet were never in the same frame. Not the first time I've seen the show do that either.

I don't like meddling Marlena or meddling Jen.

I was not expecting Eric to already know Xander. If he is a Kiriakis, I bet Eric doesn't know that either.

There is no reason whatsoever for Daniel to be involved in the JJ mess. And what was the purpose of hiring Paige as a babysitter anyhow? He didn't go anywhere.

Thanks Jason for the summary.

Nice to see Tad today and Will surprised me when he said
it was his fault. Wrong person he told it to.

I loved seeing Daniel's face again while he figure out the jacket
and who JJ was probably with.

Xander told Nicole he wanted her to meet his friends for
dinner. I think Nicole already knows them :)

Tomorrow might be interesting with Jen and Daniel.

There is no reason whatsoever for Daniel to be involved in the JJ mess.

Daniel has been JJ's stepfather/surrogate father for over 18 months. He has been looking out for JJ's best interests since Theresa's OD. If theres any storyline he belongs in, it's this one.

The theory about Xander being Alexander Kiriakis is definitely an interesting one. But I wonder how he would explain that rather noticable English accent since Sonny just went to visit him in Phoenix? Is Alex known to have spent time in England? Maybe Paul Telfer (the actor playing the role) would drop the accent when Xander is around family. Maybe the family just writes it off as an affectation after all Madonna went around using a phony English accent some years back. So maybe they just figure he's emulating the Material Girl since he's a big fan. :)

Seriously I'm not discounting the theory because I think it would certainly be an interesting development. I just thought I would throw in a possible wrinkle for the sake of discussion. So go ahead, discuss, discuss.

Daniel has been JJ's stepfather/surrogate father for over 18 months. He has been looking out for JJ's best interests since Theresa's OD. If theres any storyline he belongs in, it's this one.

I agree with that but the way it is playing out is a bit over the top. I don't think he should be this upset about not being told.

The Paige/Daniel talk was a bit awkward, but he is a Doctor, after all.

Eve seems to subconsciously want Paige to find out about her love affair with JJ. Sort of like a cheater "accidentally" leaving a motel matchbook in their pocket.

I was going to say that Victor wouldn't use a family member (Alexander) to shoot Clyde. Then I remembered the actor's character change, LOL!

Was wondering, was Sonny ever portrayed as hetero? There was some chemistry between him and the Club TBD waitress, today. At least in one direction... That would really stir the pot, but I doubt that TIIC would allow it.

It was great to see T, again!

I agree with that but the way it is playing out is a bit over the top. I don't think he should be this upset about not being told.

I don't think he's upset about not being told. He's upset about what he knows, and he was trying to get JJ to open up to him, but JJ was stonewalling him, mainly because of Jen's instructions. I don't think he wanted to directly accuse JJ of sleeping with Eve because he knew that would destroy any chance of JJ opening up to him. Jen was upset that he dared talk to JJ at all when she stormed over there, and he finally stood up to her on that score.

If I recall correctly though, one of the girls (it may have been Gabi) had a bit of a crush on Sonny when he first came back to town. He never hid his being gay, but he didn't flaunt it either. Besides, he IS attractive and would definitely attract female attention, though he's never encouraged it or hidden his sexuality.

But hasn't Jennifer asked Daniel to stay out of her son's/family's affairs. She even went so far as to specifically tell JJ NOT to talk to Daniel about Eve/Paige and from what I gathered JJ tried to do what his mother asked but Daniel wouldn't let up. I know JJ is of legal age to make his own decisions but Jennifer asked Daniel to keep his distance, JJ didn't want to talk. Shouldn't Daniel respect that. There's no doubt he'd expect others to respect his wishes if it was him asking them NOT to do something.

Daniel knows how upset JJ has been. Jen has told him in the past that she was grateful that he remained a good friend and confidant to JJ, that he needed that. Daniel IS a doctor, and he could see JJ in a huge depressed state, unwilling to talk about whatever was going on with him.
People do ....lets just say "out of character" things when deeply depressed. Daniel knew Jen had been worried, Abby, too. And suddenly JJ is all happy camper, is with Paige again, and that is a huge swing.
So, when he deduced what perhaps had caused the depression, he wanted to help. It is what he does. If JJ came crashing down again, it could be very bad. And Daniel realizes that JJ needs to talk to someone...something Jen doesn't realize, even if she caught JJ & Eve" in flagrante' delicto".....and by that, yes, in bed doing the deed.
Daniel doesn't know what Jen knows.....is trying to help someone that has appeared badly in need of it.
And JJ might have opened up, except for his mother's instructions.

Daniel knows how upset JJ has been. Jen has told him in the past that she was grateful that he remained a good friend and confidant to JJ, that he needed that. Daniel IS a doctor, and he could see JJ in a huge depressed state, unwilling to talk about whatever was going on with him. People do ....lets just say "out of character" things when deeply depressed. Daniel knew Jen had been worried, Abby, too. And suddenly JJ is all happy camper, is with Paige again, and that is a huge swing.

So he's a surgeon who can also diagnose signs of depression. No wonder we never see Marlena with patients. Daniel's probably taking them all.

Jen needs to make up her mind. One minute she wants Daniel to be there for JJ, then she tells him to butt out. Two weeks or so ago she calls to ask him to talk to him again, now she bursts in his apartment and demands he butt out again. Geeze Louise woman, what DO you want?

A question...how much longer is the Eve character supposed to be on?

Back