Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar. 29, 2018

There was a TV show with a blind detective "Longstreet".
I remember Longstreet, starring James Franciscus. There was a movie released in 1942 called Eyes In The Night, and it starred Edward Arnold as a blind detective. He reprised the role in 1945 in a movie called The Hidden Eye. It was on TCM again recently. Steve will be in good company.

Yes, Theresa did go to Mexico, so hope this new admirer of Chloe's is not that drug lord. Please!
I'm hoping it's more interesting than that. A rival of Jeannie's boyfriend, perhaps? Not sure I trust this show. (Thanks Troy for the name jog: Mateo.)

Meanwhile what acting from Steve/Kayla and John/Marlena. There better be some Emmy®s next year for this. Otherwise this story is a waste. Or his blindness better come in handy in a case somehow. Or his blindness should be permanent. Or the ISA should be disbanded. Something has to come of this.

Brady and Eve sicken me. Eve should be smart, and hire someone as a liaison between her & Brady. Let's not pretend these two are a thing.

I guess a lot of us are going to be surprised if the Chloe admirer thing doesn't tie in with a return of Theresa. Even I thought of it when I was watching! That could mean it's not true, since I don't usually figure things out. But if it is true, how could Chloe be the connection?

Those silly girls and their contest. I keep hearing how immature young people are these days. Claire and Ciara make me wonder if this is an example. When I was young, some girls at around age 12-13 acted the way they do but I don't recall seeing it in anyone older than that. I'm going to be thoroughly disgusted if either one of them wins.

I also thought of Jeannie and Mateo but for a different reason than what's been mentioned here. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why they kept toggling between Brady/Eve and Chloe/Lucas. They were obvious transitions. Then when Miguel said Mexico City, I figured it out. Please surprise me show because this is really lazy writing and not what I want to see at all.

Other than that, can Brady and Eve please be over already? Just horrible.

Were they too lazy to pull out Marlena's office set?

Steve and Kayla scenes were fantastic yet I have a feeling this will all be resolved within a month.

201601_2155_iacig_sm.png
:clap::clap:Absolutely true!

I also thought of Jeannie and Mateo but for a different reason than what's been mentioned here. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why they kept toggling between Brady/Eve and Chloe/Lucas. They were obvious transitions. Then when Miguel said Mexico City, I figured it out. Please surprise me show because this is really lazy writing and not what I want to see at all.

But still, Heather, why Chloe and/or Lucas? What am I missing? Is it just a random way for someone--anyone--from Salem to spot Theresa?

Thanks for the summaries. Have to say, the best parts of the week for me were the Patch stuff, Brady & Eve and Paul & Will. Not because I like Brady & Eve, but because they were some of the least intolerable people on-screen. Seriously, the teens are filler at this point, I'm over the multiple personality story, and Hope & Rafe still annoy me to no end.

Okay, so just when I was liking Lucas, he ruined it today by going into protective, jealous and possessive mode with Chloe. They have a couple of dates and he thinks he can speak for her and know what she is thinking. This is what has always bugged me about Lucas, how he just goes overboard in his "protection".

Given Chloe's profession, in my opinion, it wouldn't be strange or creepy to receive flowers from someone. Or if someone was interested in dating her or getting to know her, it was one of many ways he could've have asked her. If anyone was creepy, it was Lucas and his behavior to me would be a red flag if one didn't know him. If Chloe is going to continue her career in opera, Lucas better get a grip and get used to these things happening.

Well, if someone is going to send flowers, they do it where you are singing the opera, not in another country, following her home. And if one wants to get to know or date, one does it in person, not sending their goon bodyguard to do it for you. THAT is what all seemed peculiar to Lucas, did to me, too. Lucas is Chloe's ex-husband, they are still friends, obviously, and are dating. The man was rude, butted into their conversation, and the fact he was there means he has followed Chloe.....all the way from Vienna. Lucas had good cause to be wary.

Back