Days of Our Lives - Thu., May 28, 2015

Victor has said he knows there was, long ago, before Adrienne ever found out. And typical of these writers, Justin joins other Salem characters in not taking the loved one's calls, not responding to texts, e-mails, not calling, writing, just like Will currently, just like Bo long ago.

It makes you wonder what Victor actually thinks he knows - he could be wrong, after all. (Yes, I keep hoping that all of this is subterfuge and that they haven't made Justin the lying evil crappy guy that he's turning out to be.) Justin is either lying to Adrienne, or he's lying to Victor - which has the lesser repercussions?

Meanwhile, I'm now officially hoping that Kate and Justin hook it up because I can't think of anything full of more soapy goodness than that. :)

Thanks for the summary, JasonD.

Gosh, the shows recently suck! The last time the show was THIS dull was the summer of 2011--the only memorable thing then (besides so many characters leaving Salem) was the big reveal of FakeRafe in front of Taylor. But I digress.

Victor and Anne are similar right now. Hilarious, but their storylines (if they have one) don't make sense, or are just plain crud. Victor is becoming as much of a busybody as Maggie. I get that he's upset at Will, along with Adrienne & Lucas, but these are grown people. Justin and Sonny need to make their own decisions. And while I love seeing the vets on, I'm losing respect for them just as I am for Sonny. Will is making a fool out of his hubby, and Sonny is letting him. Similarly, Justin and Adrienne haven't even talked about ending their marriage, yet keep arguing all the while having affairs (though I don't buy it in Justin's case)? It doesn't make sense. And while I'm talking about that, let me say that I think Lucas & Adrienne are Abby & Ben 2.0---in other words, all they do is have sex. Boring!

Kate, Serena, Melanie, Theresa, Xander, Daniel...so many annoying characters, and all in one episode. It's just too much, especially when the storylines just aren't engaging at all. Please end the nonsense right now!

Back