Days of Our Lives - Thu., May 4, 2017

If Chloe said my baby one more time I was going to reach into the tv and choke her.
I feel the same. There was a time I liked Chloe but this storyline has done nothing but made her into a sniveling, self-righteous, totally obnoxious witch! She should never have custody of Holly for oh-so-many reasons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes having closed captioning helps if you can't read lips :)
When the audio flips out, the captions do, too. I used to try that. It's like the feed blips out for a second. The captions usually read as though the characters are Q-bert.

Sonny as the "capo de tutti capi" just isn't firing on any level.
I thought Marlena mentioned when she left the room she was going to see Maggie
and Tate.
She definitely did, that is in the summary.

Stunning event!: Eric, while chatting with Chloe in the square, got a phone call, and answered it without having to walk away with the phone! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tripp/Kayla: His insolence, in particular while interacting with his elders, has become intolerable. Is he acting out, in an adolescent way, to test how much his new-found family loves him? :sick: Time for him to be told to hit the road, returning when he matures enough to be civil.
I somehow had the impression that Brady had bought that Canadian love nest. :confused:

Xander would make an excellent James Bond. Snap him up, Broccoli family!

You're probably right. I just remember thinking that it would be foolish to buy before being certain that they were safe there.

Back