Days of Our Lives - Thu., Sep. 26, 2019

Wouldn't it be funny if Dr. Rolf just TOLD Kristen that she is pregnant but she really isn't?? He seemed so entertained by her ridiculous request...maybe he is placating her for his own amusement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered about that, gramcracker. I'm not in the medical field but I knew something wasn't quite right. I seem to recall someone saying that Kate was unable to breathe on her own but I never saw a trach tube.

if Kate was really on LIFE SUPPORT she would have had a tracheotomy tube, not breathing on her through the oxygen mask.
That made absolutely no sense yesterday, since they said she couldn't breathe on her own. As you said, she'd have had a trach tube. But I guess they figured it was more dramatic to have her open her eyes, pull off the oxygen mask and ask why everyone was crying. :rolleyes:

My head is spinning! That Henry psycho coming from no where reminds me of a storyline near the end of Another World's run. They had a serial killer who ended up being a nice doctor who dated Charlene. Just like this, it looked like last minute writing. Maybe if they kept the same actor it would have seemed more realistic. (Did I say realistic?) Can Rolf give Julie a shot as well.:huh:
If the writers want to start borrowing plots from Another World, here are a few oldies from that soap.

Kristen invests in a Bolivian tin mine and goes there for a visit. It blows up and that's the end of the perverse witch. (Rachel's father was blown up in a Bolivian tin mine explosion.)

Henderson goes bonkers, kidnaps Sarah, and hold her captive in a cabin in the snowy woods. (Sven the evil butler once did this do Rachel.)

Julie goes into a coma and Hope begins to work overtime to protect Doug and his money from gold-digging women. (Daughter Iris tried to protect her father, Mackenzie Cory, from scheming Rachel.)

There must be other goods ones that I don't recall, but any of them would be better than much of the nonsense the Days writers have been serving up lately.

Another plot hole, where did this serum come from? Wasn’t the whole point of the lab at the hospital to recreate the serum? If Rolf had some laying in his medical bag, then why couldn’t he give it to Jack?

Back