Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Aug. 12, 2010

@slyn, oh yes, you can be sure that I notice when Philip is off the air. It is very frustrating when the only scenes he's been in over the past couple weeks have been with Nathan. But something is better than nothing any day of the week.
:love:

Let me tell you the Philip and Nate stuff was a head scratcher... LOL
-----------------

Thank you so much Barb

Thanks for the write up!

I also like Stephanie a lot more lately, though agree she has no business snooping. Its fun to watch, though.

Sami/Rafe scene sounds good. What did Rafe say when she said to save her from marrying EJ? Gosh that girl has "rescue me" princess issues.

I'm glad that the Daniel/Chloe scenes sound like there might actually be a real dialog between the two of them! Even more glad that Chloe told Melanie to stop gossiping about patients!

Sounds like a good epi!

Thank you, Barb.

An extra big THANK YOU for that hot picture of Rafe. I need a cold shower now.

I was even starting to think that Stephanie had a nice streak in her until she started her nosy spying again. Everything she did from the time she walked in Chloe's apartment door was illegal.

Is the facial reconstruction stuff just filler, a bridge into the next phase of the Chloe baby story, or is it the beginning of a new side story?

Please tell me it ain't so! Stephanie finds the spare key to Daniel and Chloe's apartment above the door ledge, the same place Sami was keeping her spare key when she was living in Marlene's penthouse. It must be an omen since Daniel and Chloe's apartment was once Sami's. Now that's repeating a story line for sure. (LOL)

Am sure the facial reconstruction mentions are just filler, excuses for Stephanie to be there in the hospital, doing more than hanging behind the nurses' station on their computers and in their files, where she doesn't belong.

@Trey......Rafe is saying "I want you", when he backs away and apologizes. Sami gets ticked, says if he loved her, he would stop her from marrying EJ. LOL, Stop you! What, from marrying your true love? You do love him, right? Sami doesn't answer, Rafe wants to know if she is gonna tell EJ about what just happened, She looks down, he says he didn't think so. And then she is asking if it was EJ who told him about their engagement. Rafe only says.......ask him.

@ Poirot, thanks for the Rafe/Sami follow up. Man, that girl needs to be pelted by wet linguini...if you can't tell what that man is saying by his kiss, then you have no business kissing him!

LOL, Red wants to "read" his lips by touching, I believe......and she sure doesn't mean with her fingers. LOLOL

Hey Barb, thanks for keeping all that stuff straight for us. Sounds like a good episode.

Melanie has absolutely NO RIGHT talking about a patients condition or procedure in public like that, much less with someone who is not hospital staff. We had a case similar to this a couple of years ago when a news anchor was brutally murdered in her home. Nurses not associated with the patient evesdropped into her file and then started blabbing.

There is a difference between the two. From Barb's recap, Melanie did not give any information about would indicate who the patient was. That in and of itself does not violate HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, P.L. 104-191). Now, if Chloe is Carly's only pregnant patient, or one of a limited few, that changes things. In the Anne Pressly case, those folks were giving out enough info for other people to figure out who they were discussing, up to and including using her name. That is where the difference is. That being said, Melanie really does need to quit talking about patients so much.

Back