Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Aug. 28, 2014

So far as we know, Bo and Hope aren't even married. She and John were the ones who were really married, which was revealed by Stefano during the 2012 Gina and the Pawn plot. Then, when they got back to Salem, they divorced and John remarried Marlena. However, it was never said that Hope and Bo remarried, so until said, we have to assume they never did. Stupid storyline, but we have to go by that for now, I guess.

I really enjoyed today's show. The scenes with Abby and Ben were nice. I wish we hadn't had to have it ruined by a flashback of EJ/Abby but otherwise I thought they were lovely, and a lot better than I thought they would be when I heard about this locked in the storage room thing. (I'm not a fan of those kinds of plots.) I also enjoyed Hope and Aiden's scenes a lot, and I thought Eve's scenes with JJ were great, both because of the music/bonding and because we get to see Eve's other side.

The scenes with Theresa and Paige were interesting. Annoying but interesting. Theresa said an awful lot about herself and her problems with her wild accusations. I was wondering at the end if Eve really believed Theresa or if she was putting an act on with her "JJ is done" rant. Last time Theresa tried to turn Eve against JJ, Eve discovered she'd heard half a story and that it wasn't quite the truth--you'd think she'd learn. And she had just gotten through bonding with JJ, so I didn't buy her angry act.

I don't think Maggie needs to "warn" Daniel about Eve. She's doing the same thing he's angry at Jen for. However I am glad he knows who Sarah is; it seems to me that Maggie and/or Daniel talk to Sarah off screen.

I think the flyer was a general back-to-school party. Maybe not the one Rory was talking about. It might have come in that day's mail.

I could have done without Sami and EJ, but I'm not sure how real this "reconciliation" is. I loved Roman's line :love:

Where the heck is Kate? Is she still talking to Clyde? I was hoping EJ and Sami would run into her instead of worrying about the staring patron who I think has been sitting there looking for someone to harass since Nicole stood up to him on her date with Eric six months ago.

I really enjoyed the Hope/Aiden scenes. So, the show wants us to believe she and Bo are married just like we should believe Jack and Jen were married when he died. I'm even more intrigued about Aiden's past now. Did he cause his wife's death? Why was he a bad husband? Why can't he move on with someone else? I just hope we get a quick resolution to the Hope/Bo marriage.

I muted the Sami/EJ scenes but I actually hope EJ and Stefano are playing Sami.

I kind of tuned out the rest of the show as I don't care for any of the characters except JJ.

Since when did Daniel meet his "sister" Sarah??????????? Rather odd sudden mention.

Thanks for the summary. I finally got to see an episode live & as usual caught right up without seeing the shows yet in between my last live watching & yesterday.

Tuna breath. Ewwwww! My thoughts were like many others here. The scene was cute but I couldn't get past the canned tuna, generic at that. That kind is usually gross & mushy just like Abigail & Ben were.

I really really really enjoyed seeing JJ play & play backup singer to Eve & Eve singing. It's about time the show used the actors other talents onscteen.

I caught the 2 "All About Eve" references too katmouse. It was funny. I just watched that classic the other night for the gazillionth time.

I was thrown off for a Salem second with Johnny's new hairstyle.

Speaking of a Salem second, katmouse & I were again of like minds. Real time versus Salem time, a Salem second lasts about 1 day or 24 hours if you will :)

Have to say, I laughed at the "All About Eve" comments, am betting the actors did as well.
The thing about the tuna....Whatever the can of tuna that Ben showed Abby, she put it back and said something about albacore. Now albacore is very chunky, & large, it is all white, and doesn't smell as much as regular tuna, tho it IS tuna. I use it, but not often as it costs more. Really is a big difference. I don't know what it was she mixed it with, but was really glad that everything there was so clean, and not dusty, being it was the basement. LOL

Back