Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Dec. 28, 2023

Kudos to Steve and John for taking solid action against Konstantin. His bleating made him sound like the goat who terrified Lani. The grifter is lucky that they didn’t work him over with his own cane. Now, they should have the ISA tell Greek authorities that creepy K is a Turkish spy. Konstantin rotting in a Greek prison — priceless.

Fie on Leo for indulging in an orgy of consumer spending with Sloan’s credit card. Instead, he should be the pressuring the baby-stealer into performing legal heroics that would free his beloved Dimitri (has Leo forgotten him already?).

Pity poor Nicole. As Doc heard today, her life has been one of almost unrelieved misery dating back to her perverted daddy dearest. The writers should cut her a break.

Finally, please don’t let Paulina have thyroid cancer. A prolonged health crisis for this loudmouth would be unbearable.

Last edited:
Thanks, Jason.

This episode could be called the eyes have it. Johnny mentioned his eye surgery and Konstantin thought John's
eyes were familiar.

I wondered about what Steve said about Maggie being family. It's Salem, maybe you can call anyone you want family.

I was surprised to see John and Steve kidnap Konstantin. Will Konstantin leave Salem? Will Steve and John have to go
to the next level?

I have to agree with Johnny telling Leo to use an obnoxious dating site. Leo was really being annoying over shopping
and acting like he can do anything.

Wow, Eric said he's going to open a photography studio and just in time since Leo is taking all of Sloan's money.

I enjoyed the scenes with Nicole and I thought she did a good job explaining her feelings for Eric and EJ. I think she does love EJ. If she went to a different doctor they'd probably have pointed out that Eric treated her terribly.

I want to like Leo so this stuff is pretty annoying. As I've said before if you're going to be a long term sort of bad guy you need some sort of nice side to you.

Eric saying he needed a career change had me wondering what career he even has. The pub? When does he work? It was a strange as Sloan saying something about her rent being expensive the other day. Such a bad attorney you can't really afford an apartment with no bedroom or rents are outrageous in Salem? Probably outrageous rents considering the housing crisis that town obviously has.

I am confused with Nicole's revelations during her session. Did she want Eric, or does she want Eric? Is she happy with EJ or is Eric still her guy?
I was confused, too. At first when she was talking about the "baby [she] lost", I thought she was referring to her pre-Sydnapping miscarriage.
I don’t care that Sloan is getting taken to the cleaners. Serves her right. I hope every money worry reminds her what trash she is. But at least Eric remembered he’s a grown man who needs to make a living.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Steve told Konstantin that Maggie is like family to him. Maybe I’m just having a mental block but I don’t remember Steve having any real stories with Maggie that would make him so protective of her? Thinking about the family trees, even through marriage Steve isn’t a Horton or a Kiriakis. I mean I’m all for the story it’s just weird about motivation.
Your guess is as good as anyone's. While I love seeing Patch go a bit rogue especially with a con like Konnie - Victor was his ex-boss when he was a thug. Kayla loathes him. Stephanie was burned by his son. There's even less connection with Maggie. It would make more sense for Doug to hire BlackPatch to deal with Konstantin than for Steve to act like it's a betrayal to his core. DUH PLOT steams on.
has Leo forgotten him already
Who knows? The writers have, though.
Is Konstantin John's real father :rotfl: ?
Maybe he's Tim's real father in a real turnabout!

Steve apparently considers Maggie to be someone he cares about. She is an elderly woman, who was being conned by a sleeze ball & he knew it. He had John there, sidekick, backup, who felt the same way evidently. Most of the Salemites are close friends, and consider each other as family. Maggie is alone, has money, and obviously was a perfect target for this slimeball, who first showed up with fake tablecloth, which Steve noted still had price tag, so was not one belonging to Victor..

Back