Days of Our Lives, Thurs., Dec. 4, 2014

You beat me to it, JS. I thought the same thing. While there is no reason to feel ashamed, as people sometimes do need help, those same people will indeed feel embarrassed that they are in this situation. So this was really dumb, and like many others said, it would have made much more sense to have people donate food, not come take it. But that's Days for you. :rolleyes:

As far as the rest is concerned, I didn't care. Even the scenes between Rafe and Kate. Too little, too late, frankly. And Jennifer and Abigail in the same episode is too much for me. Can't stand either of them. Add to them Paige, Eve, Theresa, JJ (poor guy), and clueless Ben (he should be BFF with Brady), the show was ruined by all these insipid characters.

For inheriting his wife's money? Or for the thing the old lady said? Because we still don't know what it is she will say; for all we know, she might think he really DID kill his wife. We'll have to wait and see.
Don't care, just want him to go away. Do not like Aiden at all. Totally wrong for Hope.

It's about time for Rafe and Kate but I hate that this wasn't done at least 6 months ago. And I also hated the way Jordan treated Rafe. She had a good point but I thought her behavior was also unwarranted. And I have a feeling Rafe is going to end up saving her from Chad.

I have to agree with you, Jordan keeps dismissing Rafe and will not let him talk. She was awfully quick to play the hurt card without listening to an explanation. Running to Chad was so opposite of what she was telling Rafe at the beginning. This "he changed" garbage is getting pretty old where a DiMera is concerned. Does Rafe always have to lose to a DiMera? I hope TIIC give him a good storyline because seeing him only once every 8 days for 4 minutes is nuts and in November only on 3 times.

I'm glad Rafe told Kate where to go.....All they are doing is replacing the names and doing a copy/paste on his SL. Rafe lost Sami to junior, Rafe lost Jordan to Chad, all junior ever did was manipulate and use Sami, and Chad is doing the same thing to Jordan. I'm glad that Sami, Kate and Jordan are out of Rafe's life!

After watching some of the other soaps, watching DAYS is like being a senior in high school, and all of a sudden being put back into kindergarten, it's like watching a bad "B" movie!

I've had it with Eve. How in the world would Paige ever find out about her seduction of JJ... presuming that she keeps her big mouth shut? I think JJ should tell her to kiss off, and deny, deny, deny! He has already laid the groundwork for this whilst talking with Paige.

Jen had a nice jacket/dress on today. Sort of a different look for her.

If Rafe was to ask my opinion, I would suggest that he lose that neckline point in his hair...

A nice outfit for Abigail, but the neckline was too distracting for work.

You do have a point. Eve constantly bringing it up in public is going to eventually have an eavesdropper. But for now.....it is Eve's word against JJ's. (Though I do not think JJ would lie). Paige, knowing how her mother has tried to separate her and JJ, would figure her mom was making it all up.

I don't understand Eve's plan at all. Pretend Shane is sicker than he is, get Paige out to CA...and then what? Secretly enroll her at Stanford? Try to get Shane on her side against JJ? :rolleyes: If it gets her off my screen for a bit I'm all for it but really...

Best line: JJ saying to Eve, "How many times are we going to have this conversation???" I was wondering that too, buddy.

doing a copy/paste on his SL. Rafe lost Sami to junior,

After watching some of the other soaps, watching DAYS is like being a senior in high school, and all of a sudden being put back into kindergarten, it's like watching a bad "B" movie!

Completely agree. But is Sami really a loss? She was pathetic!

Abby did look nice, much more suited for work, except the sleeves of her blouse were split open from shoulder to wrist.
I didn't care for the color of that blouse and it was pretty low-cut. However, I agree that Abby usually dresses appropriately for work.

Is anyone else tired of the constant Ben-Abby romps? It's like Brady & Madison 2.0!!! I mean, I liked Brady and Madison (for once, he found a nice, good girl to be with instead of a conniving witch), but seriously!
Seriously! They've been together for a few months now but I think we've seen them have sex more often than going on actual dates. It's gross. I don't have to see them have sex everyday to know that they do that a lot.

Absolutely amazing.....Jen not only was wearing another sleeveless, v neck dress, but she appears to have been spray tanned as well. So...wonder if Abby & Ben were planning on running around a gym track, because she sure was not dressed for winter. And neither was Ben when he came into the hospital on the "coffee run".
Yep, last year was bad, but it is really buggin me this year how NOT dressed for winter everyone is dressed.

I guess London was very sunny for Jen-Jen?
Okay, I think I figured out what the deal is with the constant Ben and Abigail romps: I think the idea is the more we see see them go at it the more we're supposed to believe they're soul mates and are meant for each other. Why else would they insist on showing it so much. Because the more they hit us over the head with it the more they think they can beat us into submission...
The best part of the show-which I thought was good overall was definitely Kate and Rafe. The sad part for me was I actually think that Kate did have good intentions and Rafe's interests at heart when she started investigating Jordan but she let her jealousy get the better of her and it became a vendetta...
I agree with both points. This is a "proud' Days tradition... Rex/Mimi, Brady/Madison, EJ/Sami...and now Ben/Abby. Don't worry, they're not long for this world.

Aiden's red herring is not interesting at all.

Thanks for the summary. No way I could sit through this. Worked a bunch of overtime so I fell behind!

Back