Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Feb. 2, 2017

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Thursday, February 2, 2017

Just a quick summary, as I don't have the time today. Chloe goes to see Dr. Lee, saying she wants to nurse Holly, but after being in the coma for so long, her milk has not come in. He gives her a prescription to start lactation.

Nicole stays with Dario, calls 911, they come, take him to the hospital. Chad deals with the collapsing Andre, 911 is called, Andre is taken there, too. Gabi & Abby plan how to get the device out of the safe, Gabi knows a retired safe cracker, calls her, gets the lowdown. Chad calls Abby to come to the hospital, he needs her.

Jen opens the crate and finds a wild man, who is babbling about not wanting to do this, he has changed his mind, he is thrashing about. She recognizes him as Shane, calls him that, the man gets upset, he is Drew Donovan. He has a huge beard, wild hair. They hear someone, skedaddle out, the goon comes in, sees the box empty, calls Deimos, the cargo gone.

Meanwhile JJ & Lani are on the case to the docks, but no luck there. Jen takes the babbling Drew into Salem Park, plops him in the bushes, goes for food & water. JJ & Lani stop nearby, jabber, Jen returns with bag of food, says she & Adrienne working late. The cops leave, she gives the hiding Drew the water, takes him to her house. He spills that he is the key Deimos is looking for. That after he left Salem, found he was so good with computers & stuff, fooled around, invented Orwell, gave it up because of a woman he loved and married. Deimos threatened her, so he caved and agreed to help Deimos finish the Orwell, as long as Camilla wasn't hurt.

Abby gets to hospital, Chad is ready to go personally after Deimos, she talks and talks him out of it. She goes to see Andre, he is "signing papers" first.

Nicole sees Chad at the hospital, learns about Andre being poisoned, calls Deimos to ask if he did this. Without actually denying, Deimos beats around the bush, doesn't care about anyone, only her. Is coming there, she says not to come. He does anyway. She is not pleased, they have a confrontation. She KNOWS he did this to Andre' & Dario, hospital full of his victims, who is next? He finally admits that he is at war, he is doing all for her and the family they will have. Nope. Chloe was right. She does not want her daughter raised in his environment, she is done. And since he was all standing in the way of her getting her daughter, when she tells Chloe, she will finally get Holly.

Gabi gets into the Kmansion, gets the safe open, before she can close it, Chad comes in. Uh, oh, they talk just a tiny bit, hear the door. He hurries her behind a door, as Deimos comes in, pours himself a drink. Finally, they hear him go...comes out, start to leave only to find him pointing a gun at them both.

Belle meets up with Chloe at the Pub, sees the pills, lectures til she learns what they are for, then lectures further about nursing Nicole's baby. Chloe doesn't care. Suddenly she claims she feels her milk coming in :rolleyes:takes Holly from the buggy, and is ready to nurse her. Belle leaves, Nicole comes in, sees Chloe settling in, comes over, what the hell do you think you are going? (or words to that effect.

Last edited:
I was going to ask the same thing. I don't remember any character named Camilla on Days. There were identical twins named Camilla and Carey More on Days. They were involved with Shane Donovan. But those were their real names; their characters' names were Gillian and Grace Forrester. Gillian killed Emma Donovan (Shane's first wife) and framed Kimberly for the murder. Gillian was eventually caught and put in prison, and later, Grace was murdered by Harper Deveraux.

moretwins.jpg

Yesterday I wondered if the "key" was a person, a computer techie.

I remember back in the day, Drew was a computer expert. He had managed to get into Shane's high-tech computer room in Donovan Manor. When Shane caught him, Drew claimed he was trying to play Pac-Man.

Who ships a living person (in a sealed box, no less) from China to Salem? Oops, I forgot it's Salem, lol.

Plus, Salem is only 15 minutes away from... anywhere else on the planet. That's why people can go to China, or Prague, or any other country, and be back in Salem while others are having lunch.

And, Chloe nursing Holly : I'm sorry, but there is no redeeming Chloe now in my mind. That's just plain cruel to do that to Nicole.

Charles Shaughnessy, as Drew (or as Shane, or as Mr. Sheffield, or...) : :love:

Hey folks, I was in a big hurry. Drew does explain that he fell in love with a woman, her name is Camilla ..(and I think the writers thought they were being quite hilarious, being Shane & Drew are British). Drew explains that he just gave up working on the idea, and lived a very happy life with Camilla. Then, along came Deimos, with offers and threats, and he wanted no harm to his beloved wife.

He also explains a lot to Jennifer, who now probably knows more than JJ, Lani, Deimos, Eduardo, Dario or Andre.

And, Chloe nursing Holly : I'm sorry, but there is no redeeming Chloe now in my mind. That's just plain cruel to do that to Nicole.

Chloe does want to give Holly tender loving care, in a safe environment. She believes that environment to be with her, for now. I don't believe she is being deliberately cruel. However, she is bonding with the child she bore. Holly can be switched to formula without that much fuss, when she is reunited with Nicole. It's sad all around. I hope Nicole really did see the light about Deimos today, and doesn't back pedal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who ships a living person (in a sealed box, no less) from China to Salem? Oops, I forgot it's Salem, lol.
Agree -- hasn't Deimos heard of air freight? And there are other items of note in what has become a plot that has more holes than the average slice of Swiss cheese. How did Gabi know where the safe was hidden? It could have been anywhere in the huge K-mansion. Why would Victor or Deimos buy a safe that's so cheap that a rank amateur like Gabi could easily open it? (Do they skimp on security like the DiMeras?) Why was the K-mansion so conveniently empty? Where were Maggie, Victor, Brady, Justin, and Sonny? Did they all go to the K-mansion library to play pinochle or watch Dancing with the Stars? Elsewhere, the merciless writers crafted yet another bad day for poor Nicole: exposed to the evidence of Deimos's ruthlesses and the sight of Chloe trying to nurse Baby Holly. Finally, line of day the goes to Abigail for saying: "Andre isn't a perfect person." If Roman had heard this, he might have said, "Dammit, that's the biggest understatement I've ever heard!"

Did you not love Salem's miracle pills? Chloe takes just one, and within 15 minutes, she feels her "milk beginning to come"???? Belle made the big understatement.....So soon?? Chloe better not take any more of them, if they are so quick acting, she will need a milk bucket pretty quickly.

I thought of the twins when Drew said Camilla.

Yeah, Nicole figured out Deimos is bad and she wants Holly. Too bad she found
Chloe nursing Holly. Another one of those fast acting pills in Salem.

Lucky for Jen she found the key in the first box she opened. She almost told
Drew that Stefano is alive. I guess everyone in Salem knows that by now.

Interesting to see three different doctors in Salem today, Dr Rose, Dr Lee
and Dr Northfield.

Thanks to Ari, Gabi found the item everybody wants.

How did Deimos know Chad and Gabi were behind door number one? Did
he notice someone's perfume or cologne? Too bad they didn't go out the
side door to leave.

Back