Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Feb. 2, 2017

This one seems like it might have maybe been fun to watch!

It was! The Orwell stuff finally got interesting simply by adding Jen and Drew to the mix.

I too was wondering why Drew was inside a box instead of in an airplane seat. I do hope he gets rid of the hideous fake beard quickly.

So Gabi can crack a safe with a stethoscope?

Still scratching my head at Abby and Andre.

I was very confused as to why Chloe was breastfeeding. She can still bond with Holly without breastfeeding. I don't think anyone doubts that she loves her like her own. No need to overemphasize it.

Wonder if "Camilla" is THAT Camilla? :)
Imagine if Buckingham Palace learned about speculation of this type. Perhaps, they'd issue a press release such as this one.

The Royal Family deplores the current rumor that the Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker Bowles, was once married to the crack-pot inventor and washed-up ISA agent Mr. Drew Donovan. The Duchess is happily married to HRH Prince Charles and her only prior husband was Brigadier General Andrew Parker Bowles. Her Majesty is most displeased by these scurrilous rumors, which appear to have emanated from Salem, a disreputable city in the United States. She trusts that nobody will give them any credence and that they will soon be consigned to oblivion.

Wow, what a great episode! Thanks for the write-up!

Chloe is absolutely disgusting for what she's doing to Nicole. And I'm really disappointed in Belle for taking her case and defending her. I know that's her job, but Chloe's off the rails, and what she is doing is wrong. On the other hand, I'm relieved Nicole is leaving Deimos. I just hope he doesn't try to get revenge against her or the baby.

I, too, and loving this Jennifer, and I also really like what's going on with the whole storyline of the microchip now. This is Sweeps-worthy for sure.

Back