Days of Our Lives - Thurs., July 18, 2013

Brady has to go back to his 12 step program for addicts.....stupidity is the first thing they must get rid of.

I am getting this sick feeling he is gonna forgive her.
And Nicole has already warned EJ that Stefano may be old, but if he cannot manage to do EJ in himself, then Kristen will be the one he gets to do so.

I could be WAY off here, but now that Brady knows Kristen stopped the plan with John in the hotel room, and he believes she truly does love him, and despite all the pain she has caused his family, he might tell her he wants to try and work it out...and then, and only then, will Kristen rethink her public humiliation of Eric. I really don't want that video to go public, but I also don't want Brady to make another mistake "in the name of love."

Oh, I am thinking that you are probably right. The idiot is going to forgive and probably make "a new start" with the traitor. And that will probably stop her from revealing her video to the Bishop.

:love:John (looking good as always)!:love: Again,the moment he's on screen everything else goes out the window, LOL. Ahem, it was another rather enjoyable crazy day in Salem.

Loved the John and Kristen moment, obviously. Her freakout in the end of the scene was awesome (poor Mary & Harold). Just goes to show you that it's not just Marlena that pushes Kristen's crazy buttons. John just wanted to twist the knife in her wound, ha, ha!

Enjoyed the EJ and Nicole scenes, now there's a team that knows one another well. They feed off one another easily and you can see it ooze on the screen today. That was a fun moment. And Nicole's right, Stefano is gonna come back with a vengeance. How many people have warned him already?

So obviously Brady is going to try and make amends with Kristen it seems. I'm hoping this little revelation makes Kristen re-think her video reveal. Crazy as she is, she does care about him.

I like the school set, looking forward to the school's reception. Everyone is starting to get dressed up nicely (I liked Brady's tie, he could've shaved though). Eric's so excited too, poor guy's so busy getting the reception put together, and now he has to worry about being poisoned on purpose and EJ's little revelation, jeez.

Should we call this week "Throw something week"?
Kristen's done it twice, Brady and Sami once.

Nice to see Father Matt. It's been awhile.

What a surprise to see John today. I think he was wearing the same
clothes from the night before.

I enjoyed the Brady/Daniel and Nicole/EJ scenes. Even
Nicole knows Stefano will do something later.

I guess Abby knows what weed smells like.

I hope Brady finally found his thinking cap and this
time he's tricking Kristen. Should we keep our
fingers crossed :confused:

$500 shoes. Who can afford shoes at that price? Aren't shoes
and purses that cost that much a status symbol? I hope
it won't be too much longer until that sort of thing is gone.

Kat, I honestly don't think Brady has a thinking cap--not in the traditional sense of the term.

I'm no fan of Theresa but I liked how she looked today. Loved the orange dress with the bright blue and green earrings, and her hair looked pretty with all of it.

On the opposite extreme---I'm not really into fashion, just know what I like and don't like, but I think the dress Jennifer wore today may have been the most unflattering thing I've ever seen on anybody on the show! Not because of her, but that dress couldn't have looked good on anybody!

I enjoyed the discussion between Nicole and EJ. I just think Nicole can make a scene with almost anybody seem interesting. She's got it so right about EJ, and he seemed almost like he was trying to convince himself everything was going to be all right, by the time Nicole got finished.

I fully expect Harold and Mary to just walk out and never return. How many times a week can they clean up after the temper tantrum-riddled Dimera's.

If Sami and Kristen keep throwing flower arrangements around in that house, I'll want to shove flower arrangements where the sun don't shine and they'll be sneezing flower gardens for the rest of their lives! This is getting crazy! Does anyone know if Nicole or Kate ever did that in the DiMansion?

Not to pretend Salem is even remotely close to reality or anything but ... they keep showing JJ passing (and Theresa looking at) packets of white powder but talking about smoking weed. So is JJ pushing (and Theresa using) pot or cocaine (or both)? What am I missing here? Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere. I haven't been keeping up lately.

Not to pretend Salem is even remotely close to reality or anything but ... they keep showing JJ passing (and Theresa looking at) packets of white powder but talking about smoking weed. So is JJ pushing (and Theresa using) pot or cocaine (or both)? What am I missing here? Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere. I haven't been keeping up lately.
I believe JJ sells more than just pot.

Kat, I honestly don't think Brady has a thinking cap--not in the traditional sense of the term.

I'm no fan of Theresa but I liked how she looked today. Loved the orange dress with the bright blue and green earrings, and her hair looked pretty with all of it.

On the opposite extreme---I'm not really into fashion, just know what I like and don't like, but I think the dress Jennifer wore today may have been the most unflattering thing I've ever seen on anybody on the show! Not because of her, but that dress couldn't have looked good on anybody!

I enjoyed the discussion between Nicole and EJ. I just think Nicole can make a scene with almost anybody seem interesting. She's got it so right about EJ, and he seemed almost like he was trying to convince himself everything was going to be all right, by the time Nicole got finished.
I couldn't disagree more about Jennifer's dress. I thought it was extreamly flattering! By the way, Jennifer has a rockin body! Those arms are amazing! Both her and Kristen have amazing bodies even for a twenty year old let alone 40+ ...Rock on ladies!

That video will not be played for anyone at least for now. They are just toying with us at the moment. Kristen and Brady will get back together and Kristen will tuck that little video away for a rainy day. Well that is untill Nicole stumbles upon it. Then oh boy all hell will break loose! Watch out Kristen that little video you made to hurt Marlena just may come back to bite you in the behind! Jmho

replaced word...JS

What I saw was rolled joints (as in cigarette papers) in a bag, but Theresa did basically ask JJ for something else, apparently cocaine.

I couldn't disagree more about Jennifer's dress. I thought it was extreamly flattering! By the way, Jennifer has a rockin body! Those arms are amazing! Both her and Kristen have amazing bodies even for a twenty year old let alone 40+ ...Rock on ladies!

Lol, JDF, I guess the designers and fashion folks must have seen it the same way you did. To be clear, I wasn't being critical of Jennifer's figure. Yes, she and Kristen are both in good shape, as are most of the others on the show.

Back