Days of Our Lives - Thurs., July 18, 2013

So obviously Brady is going to try and make amends with Kristen it seems. I'm hoping this little revelation makes Kristen re-think her video reveal. Crazy as she is, she does care about him.

I understand your point of view and I respect it. But I just don't think Kristen cares about Brady at all. If she truly did love him, she would have tried to win him back by being a great human being, after her so called epiphany. (Not that I wanted that to happen, as I despise the character of Kristen and I hate the thought of her ending with Brady for real, as stupid as he is, he does not deserve her cruelty). But no, instead, Kristen pushed her desire for revenge against Marlena (because Kristen still blames Marlena for showing Brady the picture, not herself) even further by raping her son Eric, a priest. :sick: And delay or not, I want the video to be seen, I want Kristen to be found out, and Eric not feel any kind of shame or backlash. He was a victim and for once, I want a victim to be portrayed as precisely that. And rape to be presented as rape ! So Kristen must pay and be sent to prison. No redeeming for her. None at all.

Back