Days of Our Lives - Thurs., July 28, 2016

Victor said it had been in the family a long time, but Sonny had noted that Uncle Vic had put it in his (Sonny's) name....so then Sonny owned it, had the right to sell it, which he did, held out for top price, in order to give the money to his uncle.

Sonny specifically said "I sold the Club you bought me in Paris and the building it was in" and then Victor responded with "It's been in the family for years and is prime real estate".

So,perhaps one of the actors ad libbed something but this is exactly what was said. I just replayed the scene as it was still on my DVR.

The building could've been Victor's for years, but the club could've been newly created and given to Sonny. Two separate things to sell, the club business and the actual building it was located in. You can own one without the other.

'Cause we are smarter.....!!! :wink:

Seriously, the writers ALL have plenty of time to look up a point.....as they each are given a scenario to write like 1 in every 5-10 episodes. No matter the point. I cannot even imagine why the separation of "club" & "building". by the writer. Heck, I may not remember this right, but I thought that when Sonny left town to go to Paris, it was to check on the management of some clubs of Victor's in Europe???

Speculation here, but is anyone else thinking the return of some peoples prior characters, is going to play into the Tate kidnapping? Especially the part about a female in a plaid shirt with a ponytail and sunglasses, has me thinking.

Back