Days of Our Lives - Thurs., July 4, 2013

Bwahahahahaha "attack poodles"! That had me rolling. No, wait, that ENTIRE scene between Brady, Kristen and Nicole had me rolling. Lot of great lines came out of everyone's mouth's. I also liked "don't feed the animals" too. Pfft, hilarious.

I love Nicole and Brady's friendship! That was a wonderful moment at the KMansion between them.

Yay, Dr. Dan to the rescue for poor Father Eric (Eric got out of the "Salem Showers" store, LOL). Greg Vaughan (Eric) again, he's doing such a wonderful job. And can I tell you I'm loving the scenes between him and Daniel. They are a joy. I'm glad that Eric finally saw that he NEEDS to get tested to find out what's going on. Also great voice-over transition leading from Kristen and Dr. Chyka to Eric and Dr. Dan at the end.

Speaking of Kristen, guess Harold and the rest of the servants are still off. She had to answer the door again, ha, ha, ha!

Chad's showing how smart and intuitive he is. That boy definitely has the DiMera smarts.

Shameless plug for Despicable Me 2, cute and funny at the same time.

The way JJ spoke to Jen was horrible. I don't agree with hitting kids, but if he were mine I would've slapped him. I can't believe she stands there and takes it...:confused: I didn't recognize Jen Lilley's character at first she looks different with dark hair. I wonder what kind of S/L she will be in cause wasn't feeling her and JJ. I love any Scene Greg Vaughan (Eric) is in... love him:love:

The answer to your :"wonder" question is in the Crystal Ball. And I think Greg Vaughan got the kudos today. Wonderful acting on his part. Loved the movie plug, at least more natural than the Wanchai Ferry. LOLOLOL

Thanks for the summary, and I liked seeing all the friends together, but this was a filler episode. Jen and JJ's conversation, Kristen and Dr, Chyka's, and Chad and Cameron's today were all kind of the same talk they have been having for weeks!

My local channel showed an ad for movie after Theo said it. Talk about planning
since show was filmed months ago.

Nice to see Theo with his uncles.
Will we see Theo again with his uncles on the day mentioned?

I think cryin4Days caught all the funny remarks. Kristen called Brady
"whiny downer". I guess she couldn't call him "Debbie downer"

I noticed Kristen doing her hands when answering the door.
Jen was doing a lot of hand signaling when talking to JJ.

Interesting JJ spoke for the viewers about Jennifer ;)

Painful to watch Eric have an "episode". I'm glad
Daniel was able to come by to help him.

Back