Days of Our Lives - Thurs. June 10, 2010

WOW! Glad to see I am not the only one who enjoys Carly and Bo.

I LOVE them! They are my all time favorite DAYS couple, as I was a huge fan back in the '90s.

Carly & Bo/Carly are the only reason I watch this show. Obviously, I am not watching much since they barely ever have scenes (and if they do it's about 15 seconds), Carly is stuck with Daniel and Chloe (my god, make it stop...Crystal Chappell is being wasted!!!!) and Bo is back in Hope's orbit.

I like Bo better away from Hope, can't stand her and really over the propping of "poor Hope". I think this NT Hope stuff is utterly ridiculous and quite boring. Can't Hope ever own up to her lousy treatment of Bo? Sick of her getting a free pass and all this blaming Bo, he did her so wrong, caused her so much pain, waah. Boo hoo. And, wah, now her Gran is dying at the same time Bo has divorce papers. Gee, can they force-feed it any harder? GMAB. Not buying and only makes me hate her more. If they put Bope back together, I am so done with this show.

Phew. Glad I got that off my chest.

@weathergirl...just to be sure that everyone can understand exactly what is being posted, and not play guessing games, please do not shortcut words or names. Spell them out.......Please see sticky post about combo names. :)

Thanx.

P.S. took me a couple minutes to figure out the NT meant night time......:wink:

I just have to say that acceptance is a a two way street...Carly has to accept that being with Bo comes with a daughter, granddaughter, and a son and the children also have to accept her and giving Ciara's reaction to Carly...SHE WILL NEVER ACCEPT CARLY IN HER LIFE and I don't think Shawn D. will either.

~Ana

Love your writeups! Bill told me their airdates were skewed because of a pre-emption so it helps to be able to come here and find out when I need to set my recorder!!

Even though this is a sad time, it will be wonderful to see all the actors/actresses again. And I love the flashbacks!!

Thanks, Barb!

Lana
Always Doug and Julie

I Can't Stand Stephanie, Vivian, Kate or Nicole

There are more people I can't stand in Salem now than ever before. Most of Salem is drinking Salem Stupid Juice.

Carly is a buttinsky but I can see why she feels like that. Chloe needs to fess up and tell Daniel the truth but of course she never will because this is Salem. 90% sure Chloe will find she is pregnant and then not know who the Daddy is - Daniel or Philip. Then at some point we will find out the baby she has with Daniel is probably Philip's. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't let Stephanie be pregnant too, writers! Enough of these baby games.

I love Jennifer and always have. I wish she'd stick around after the funeral, but I love Kimberly, Shane and a lot of the old regulars who made Salem a great place to visit each day but now we have all the twits who I really have no use for. Maggie it seems will become the matriarch of the Horton clan and rightfully so. I love her to death! I wish she and Victor would get together and he would send Vivian on a one way trip to Siberia along with Stephanie, Nicole etc.

Nicole with Brady makes me sick. How stupid IS Brady to not figure this out.

As for Bo/Hope/Carly - well I absolutely want to see Bo stay with Carly because Hope is a mental case now and needs psychiatric help. Where is Marlena when Salem needs her. Hope is such a bad influence on Ciara who is innocent. Ciara needs to let loose about those wallets even though the writers have made it almost impossible for anyone to believe Ciara now but how would she know about wallets even missing if there weren't something to it.

I like Arianna and she and Rafe are two more reasons I still tune in. I love Ari and Brady together. Brady needs to stop drinking Salem Stupid Juice and figure out that Nicole is as always out for Nicole and she's the one who framed Arianna so she could have him to herself.

All in all Sami needs to stop thinking with her libido and stop drinking Salem Stupid Juice too so she can see through EJ the slimeball. He deserves Nicole but of course that's out of the question now. Just let someone figure out that Nicole was behind all this and bye bye to bad rubbish.

When they bring these characters back- it never seems right. Carley is really looking worn out- her hair - please get her a hair cut- she looks so outdated and the acting is not good- it's hard to look at her and remember when she was really good.

I know this is a soap opera but a woman who insisits that deep down inside you love her and olny her is playing like she is sorry about Ari being in jail and Brady believes this - come on writers -give the man some ba......... He is such a whimp - Brady go back to Passions your charcter was much , much stronger.

infcat are ther all woemn writers - the men are always so stupid - like the nicole/EJ fake pregnacey thing

Daniel's white ribbon????

What on earth was Daniel wearing when he came into Chloe's room toward the end of today's episode? He had a long white ribbon draped around his neck. I couldn't figure out what that was. Maybe I missed a long angled shot that showed something attached to it??????????

LOL, as I puzzled about the same thing.....but I think it was the ribbon that was originally around the gift box that Chloe gave him.

I usually don't get so tired with stories that go on for a long while, but somebody PLEASE end these repetitive dialogues between Carly/Chloe and Daniel/Chloe!

I've always been a Nicole fan but I'm not enjoying what she is doing concerning Arianna and Brady. I think what makes it so irksome is how Brady is unable to see through her schemes and that he keeps acting like an idiot with her.

Enjoyed Jennifer's return!

Back