Days of Our Lives -Thurs.June 11,2009

Man, I wanted to punch out Chloe so bad today. She was angry about Lucas keeping secrets? It was just 1 and he told you about it! She acted like Lucas has been lying & lying all along their marriage. I agree with Dan that keeping a secret is not lying.

As for EJ, I can't wait to see him knocked down & out completely. The baby switch will come out & think it will soon.

Sami still should never have told him. He didn't deserve to ever know. It's bad enough they share Johnny. I am still hoping Johnny is really Lucas'.

Agree with everything you said sportzgirl. Plus, it serves no purpose for Sami to tell EJ now, after the fact, except to unburden herself. I was really mad at her for not contacting Rafe right after she disclosed the truth to EJ and letting rafe know about it. She put Rafe in a really bad position that he was not prepared for (at the funeral home). The way EJ spoke to Sami today must have devastated the EJ/Sami fans. Even when it is revealed that Sydney is Sami's baby, I don't think that will or should change EJ's opinion of Sami. Wasn't it great that EJ had the hospital's nurse's station on speed dial?

The conversations today were really poorly written. Max and Chelsea -- that whole situation is so dumb. There are a billion other ways/reasons they could have left the show together. He should not sacrifice Med School to go to London with her. She does not have to be in London. She can visit her mom often, but doesn't absolutely have to live there.

Chloe/Daniel -- there are no words for that one.

Kate and that guy dressed up in scrubs -- I didn't get it. I know what Kate's ultimate plot is because I've read the spoilers, but I didn't understand why she needed someone to be dressed as a doctor in order to FILL a prescription. He was dressed as a doctor, not a pharmacist and not a patient. If anyone understood it, kindly explain.

Rafe/Nicole -- a grieving "father" like Rafe would have accepted and appreciated Nicole's sympathy and not doggedly questioned it. That was dumb. And I hated when the nurse told Rafe that he can go get "little Grace." Talk about rubbing salt in the wound.

It cracked me up when Stefano took Sydney's hand while she was playing with Nicole's necklace and the baby gave Stefano a dirty look. That was too perfect. Great job of acting today, Sydney!

Thanks for the write up, Poirot.

LOL about that guy in scrubs. Obviously Kate needed a fall guy to pick up the prescription.......and I am guessing it was from the hospital pharmacy, so a hospital "employee" would probably not be questioned closely.......cuz, folks....any prescription has to have a patient name on it. And so what was that name???

Thanks Poirot. Then why didn't Kate tell the guy to dress as a hospital pharmacist. They are authorized to dispense medication and would be less likely to be questioned by the staff than would a doctor who is hanging around the pharmacy.

As for the name on the Rx ... now you're trying to be all logical, which is illogical on Days.

I dont understand why everyone keeps saying "why is Nicole so upset about Grace dying?" She's a mother, of course she's upset about a baby dying. She has a child the exact same age as Grace. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. I guess everyone just figures it's Nicole, she must be up to something.

Nicole delivered Grace, and loved her immediately. She was so happy to have her, and was planning on passing her off as her own child. But when she brought Grace to the clinic and found Sami has just delivered the child she KNEW was Ej's.....her mind took a sharp turn to the left. Her love for EJ had her quickly coming up with the idea of still being able to give him HIS child. And she talked Dr. Baker into the switch. However, she still had feelings for that child she delivered, and initially accepted as her own. Thus.....she grieves.

I dont understand why everyone keeps saying "why is Nicole so upset about Grace dying?" She's a mother, of course she's upset about a baby dying. She has a child the exact same age as Grace. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. I guess everyone just figures it's Nicole, she must be up to something.

I agree, we are upset about Grace dying and for crissakes, we are only watching a tv show...!! Of course Nicole can be upset about the death of a baby, who wouldn't be and as you say, to top it off, she has a child the same age....no one should be questioning why Nicole is upset about Grace.....

kpatch, I think the reason for having Kate's goon in scrubs is because he resembles Daniel. In fact, she kept referring to the fact that he resembles someone she used to care about. It's part of her plan to do something to Chloe and frame Daniel for it. She practiced Daniel's signature and used his Rx pad. When the person at the pharmacy testifies, or gives a statement, he/she will identify Daniel as the person filling the prescription. Just my opinion, of course.

kpatch, I think the reason for having Kate's goon in scrubs is because he resembles Daniel. In fact, she kept referring to the fact that he resembles someone she used to care about. It's part of her plan to do something to Chloe and frame Daniel for it. She practiced Daniel's signature and used his Rx pad. When the person at the pharmacy testifies, or gives a statement, he/she will identify Daniel as the person filling the prescription. Just my opinion, of course.

Oh wow, how diabolical...!! I love it....queen of the rag bag strikes again...!! You gotta love her....or not.... :D

Thanks....I daresay that, by this time tomorrow, this scenario will be on some DOOL site as a spoiler! Remember, you heard it here first. :)

Thanks KathyLu. That makes sense.

I just watched the episode....holy hambone Batman.....this just gets worse and worse...I guess one man's spotlight is another man's folly.....poor guy....eh, I'm over it..."Get me casting...!!!"

"I'll hate you always for this Samantha....I'll hate you for the rest of my life..." See there is a silver lining to every situation Sami....!!!
"I hope you keep suffering right up until the day you die...." Who's writing this diatribe...?? Are the writers channeling Ted Bundy...??? Played by Ted Knight...???? Our local theater is have a casting call for CATS....anyone have JS's email address....???

Not sure what the scenes with Chelsea and Max were for....so we could see someone else have sex...?? And give up a full scholarship to medical school...?? Wow, I thought Max was supposed to be smart.... :duh: Geee, I thought he was gone already anyway....

God's plan....??? That's a bit of a stretch there Nicole.....

At this point you know what I hear when Daniel and Chloe talk....
Daniel: "Waaaa waaa waaaa"
Chloe: "Waaa Waaaa Waaaa"
Daniel: "Waaa waaa waaaa"
Chloe: "Waaaa waaa waaaa"
Daniel: "Waaaa waaaa waaaa"
Chloe: "Waaaa waaa waaaa"

"....my daughter who is now dead, who I will never know. A terrible injustice has been done, and I'm telling you both...I will make damn sure it is remedied...." Oh my lord, don't tell me Dr. Rolf is cooking something up in the basement...????

Has anyone bothered to explain to EJ what bacterial meningitis is....??? Can he not wrap his little one cell brain around it....?? Maybe a picture book would help....I wonder if when he was physically attacking Sami he felt any sense of deja vu....????

Ok, why couldn't they have Max surprisingly receive a full scholarship at some Med School in London? He could have told her he did it as a lark just to see if he could and then he could spend time with her. That would have been so much more apropos. This was was too dumb! Chelsea seemed to be selfish this way.

I agree that Nicole is upset about Grace because she was attached to her at the time she was born. She even questioned why Sami would say that her baby died when she knew that Sami had Grace. She even went to the convent to see her and make sure she was ok.
I agree with KathyLu the first thing I thought when I saw the person that Kate was having to go fill the prescription was how much he looked like Dan. Boy I like this idea killing two birds with one stone.

It cracked me up when Stefano took Sydney's hand while she was playing with Nicole's necklace and the baby gave Stefano a dirty look. That was too perfect. Great job of acting today, Sydney!

:) I agree! Little Sydney was great in that scene. She gave him a dirty look and yanked her little hand away from him too. Those twins seem to have really bonded with Ari, but they don't seem to care to much for James or Joe either one ... I love to see Sydney dissing EJ and Stefano.

Sydney Gives Stefano a Dirty Look

For anyone who missed that priceless moment, here is the link. You'll find it between the 2 and a half and 3 minute mark. By all means, fast forward through the Chloe/Daniel and Max/Chelsea scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6usF4soTAY

Speaking of Max, I would have liked him to tell Chelsea that he needs to speak with his mother before finalizing any plans to move to London. Caroline deserves at least that bit of respect.

I didn't see it before, but now I saw it. Too hysterical!!!
667.gif

I think it was mentioned on here somewhere that Max was talking about writing a book. I was thinking he could call it "Porking my Nieces."

Back