Days of Our Lives -Thurs.June 11,2009

Besides feeling sorrow for Sami, the one person I will really feel sorry for is going to be Mia when she finds out that first Nicole lied to her and didn't have her daughter and second that when Grace was sick, she was cheated from truly mourning for her. EJ and his attitude and his desire to possess Sami and the obsesssion he has for her, is just like Stefano with Marlaine.

Fall-Out

I can say this is going to be an emiontally charged episode. Thank you for writing it up so well. I feel bad for EJ, I think his emotions are approprieate for a person who just found out that his daughter was hidden from him and who has just died. He is mourning the loss of never have gotten to even know her. Okay we all know the evil things he has done that is not in debate even Sami is no angel either. But this is horrid, I know why she did it and at the time it made sense but she should have said something before now. Ej would have taken care of her as he always has.

I can only imagine what is going to happen when the truth comes out that Sami and EJ's daughter is really alive and Nicole has known and been raising her along. Cue for more mourning and outrage from both EJ and Sami. I can see a murder plot brewing now. If Ej is railing at Sami this way about keeping Grace from him how is he going to react when he finds out Nicole lost the baby did not tell him and stole Sam's? I wonder will be elated or fuming? Stephano seems to be inbetween. She is the keeper of another Dimera heir, even so she need to have her butt kicked for what she did to Sami and even poor Mia.

Is anyone forgetting the obvious? It's Stefano's fault Sami was in WP in the first place. Had he not put the hit out on the mayor, and then the hit out on Sami, she never would have been in hiding, EJ would have known she was pregnant, etc., etc. So - really - when it's all said & done - Stefano is to blame, yet again

I just finished watching the show. The part that got to me the most was when EJ was yelling at Sami. He told her she did not deserve to be a mother she deserved to go to HE double hockey sticks.(Hell) It was just the look on Sami's face as she mouthed the words I know, I know. You could not hear her, but I can lipread and that is what she said. The scenes in the funeral home where amazing with EJ, Sami and Rafe. Loved when EJ said an injustice was done and he was going to see that it was corrected. I am just glad that EJ is now feeling some of the pain that he has caused others.

Besides feeling sorrow for Sami, the one person I will really feel sorry for is going to be Mia when she finds out that first Nicole lied to her and didn't have her daughter and second that when Grace was sick, she was cheated from truly mourning for her. EJ and his attitude and his desire to possess Sami and the obsesssion he has for her, is just like Stefano with Marlaine.

Garcar...I was thinking the same thing about Mia...Poor Mia. She is the real loser in this whole mess.

Mia had decided to give her child up long before Nicole ever came on the scene. It wa her choice, and she knew it was best for her baby, that she could never raise a child herself. All she wanted was to go to Japan and have a dancing career.
She changed her mind about Japan, once she was there, and then regretted not having at least seen her baby.
Yes, Mia is young, but she made her choice and there was no going back. The fact is that Nicole DID get Mia in to see Grace, made sure she was able to hold her and say good-bye. Mia loved little Grace, and just because she did not know that was the child that she gave birth to....Nicole did the best she could to insure that Mia was able to hold her baby and say good-bye.

Now yes, I feel for Mia, in that she believes her own baby is all safe & healthy in the DiMera house, and that will be hard to take when the final reveal comes to pass. But most females who give up a baby to be adopted never see that child again, or even know who adopted their baby. At least, not until they are grown, if they are lucky and want to make contact.

I'm really going to enjoy it when the truth finally comes out about Nicole. EJ yelling and screaming at Sami that at least Nicole didn't lie to him........HA, oh yes she did, and it was a big one.

I also wanted to comment on Chloe's reaction to Lucas' keeping Sami's secret. That woman has as much nerve as she has boobs! Talk about pot and kettle.

You crack me up, Kathy-Lu.

I think Chloe will use this as a reason (excuse) to start up with Dr Do Them All. I was even beginning to like her and was beginning to think she was really going to be commited to the marriage she wanted so much she made Lucas run away for. Right...silly me!

Please oh please let Brady hear EJ condeming Sami for keeping her baby from the crazy DiMeras. He is in possession of the Salem Conscience and I believe it's time for a little show of brotherly love. Watch out Nicole...I doubt Brady is gonna keep your secret forever.

I'm looking forward to seeing EJ suffer.
Me too. I want to see him suffer when the truth comes out about Sydney but in some regards I want Nicole to get away with it. I actually like Nicole and Stefano being in cahoots. EJ will be angry at both of them when it comes out because Nicole will make sure he knows that Stefano knew.

Kathy-Lu.

Please oh please let Brady hear EJ condeming Sami for keeping her baby from the crazy DiMeras. He is in possession of the Salem Conscience and I believe it's time for a little show of brotherly love. Watch out Nicole...I doubt Brady is gonna keep your secret forever.

But all Brady knows is that Nicole had Mia's baby --he knows nothing about Sami and her baby and the switch there.He would gain nothing by telling Nicole's secret ... unless he wanted to break up EJ and Nicole.

I'm sick of EJ....emotionally, physically, totally, sick of him....no jest, just weariness....how I wish EJ would pack up and leave......

I don't think he will connect the two unless he finds out both babies were born on the same day and starts smelling a rat.

I would love for Brady to have the salem brain long enough to figure it out.

Ok wow!!! What an amazing, drama filled, heart twisting week!!

Boy did EJ's reaction scare me!! Sami is going to have it really ruff. I feel for her.. she is my favorite character and I really hope the writers take this devastating time for Sami turn her (helpless, i need everyone to help me, i cant have a job because of my kids)... and make her lethal as she once was but even more so! I really hope that she takes that tragedy, gets off her butt, gets into the business world and conquers the business world just like Kate did! Let Sami grow up and become a powerful women so EJ, Stefano, Victor, and Philip can shake in their boots! And once shes there.... its war and she fights to get her kids back!! :) Please, please, writers, take my idea!! lol i know i know wishful thinking.. but they can do sooooo much with this!

I don't think he will connect the two unless he finds out both babies were born on the same day and starts smelling a rat.

Mayeb that is the whole point of Arianna. She seems to want to blab about Sami, and when she finds out that Nicole was involved with Brady, I can just see her blabbing to Rafe and/or Brady about the day in the Java cafe. ANd then they can get rid of her :o)

I am thinking she is going to get her butt kicked one of these days by either Sami or maybe even Nicole. The comment about Grace only being adopted was just so over the top that I can't even imagine that she has any love for Rafe at all. She completely discounted everything he loved and cared for with one sentence. What would really be great is if our little vixen, Melanie, takes her on. OOOO. I would really love to see that!

Back