Days of Our Lives - Thurs. June 20, 2019

I like Ben and I like him and Ciara together but I sure do wish they'd come up with a way to get him out from under the serial killer label. As has been discussed here before, there are ways of doing it. Anything is possible in Salem, and in this case, I'd go along with something, even if it were a stretch. Eve just needs to go away, period. Take Sarah with her. And Kristen.

Sorry, I didn't realize I had a post right above this one. Time passed in between writing them.

Thanks, Poirot.

I really enjoyed the episode. It's too bad they couldn't have flashbacks.

Great seeing Carrie in town and giving hugs to everyone.

We were told Kim and Theresa couldn't come because Kim had surgery.
I wonder why Shane wasn't mentioned.

Too bad Belle had to work and she couldn't be there with Shawn Douglas.

I laughed when Marlena talked about Caroline going to a place to
see men dance.

Did anyone else notice Ciara glaring at Claire when she talked about
Caroline?

Victor made me cry. I always enjoyed him and Caroline together. I'm glad
Hope went to sit with him.

The ending was great with Caroline and Shawn together.

Last edited:
Life has kept me from catching up on DOOL but I watched up until this episode tonight. Binge watching made the tears worse. All the stuff with Will and then Caroline’s wake. I know I’ve had a good cry when I blow my nose for the 5,000th time and it smells like I’ve been in a pool (chlorine). Anyhow. (Wipes the tears and blows the nose again).

I agree with many that there was too much Ciara/Tripp/Claire stuff. But maybe because I binge watched, it made the story more “Caroline” for me. Caroline, like Will, is kind of the binder of the family. I think that’s what made me cry so hard when Caroline came to him. But Caroline would have wanted the family story to keep going and to be told. Even in its ugliness. And I do hate the story arc that has been given to Claire. But I also have to admit it some good soap drama. Yikes. That story arc isn’t going to end well.

But I will say that I think the writers really did give Caroline a good send off. I loved the offshoot scenes of Hope and Victor. I wish Maggie and Brady would have been at the wake. They had a special bond with Caroline, too. OK, going to stop typing and go blow my nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back