Days of Our Lives - Thurs., June 7, 2012

How did we get caught up? Seems like we've been running a day behind ever since. The Monday episodes since then have all seemed to be the Friday cliffhangers.
To me, they just seemed to be setting up the week ahead......????

I don't think so. I think we've been running a day "behind" since the day it was pre-empted for the presidential press conference back in March. My guess is that they'll do some editing so that the cliffhanger (before the olympics) is a true cliffhanger.

When that happened back in March, The Young and the Restless edited their episodes to "catch up". They had a weird transition scene at the end of one episode that said "The next day" at the bottom of the screen and it showed this quick, abbreviated scene as to how something played out.

Well, I thought Days did somewhat the same thing. By the time mid-May arrived, they had just edited or re-edited, and moved scenes around, since they could not reshoot anything.

Maybe they did, but it seems like every Monday episode had a Friday cliff hanger. It was even mentioned in the summaries how the Friday episodes were rather dull, but the Monday episodes seemed to have the "action" and cliffhanger.

Not sure if this belongs here or in the "trivia" thread, but since we've had the gunpowder residue discussion here I thought I'd add this ~~
I went to Yahoo answers and found an interesting discussion on this topic.
1. yes, it will show up on skin and clothing.
2. it will wash off. So, does Will really not wash his hands at all??? How many hours elapsed?
3. the yahoo page was started by a writer who wanted the info for a story she is writing. Imagine that. Our DOOL writers could have gotten this info in less than 5 minutes if they wanted to. Or did they just assume the viewers really didn't care?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100622140808AAgpP8x is the link if you want to read more.

I don’t know what was more heartbreaking today Rafe/Carrie or Austin/Carrie. Rafe/Carrie acts like they are giving up each other for the betterment of Salem and the world, sacrificing what they want for the babies. So they will have to be together in their next lifetime. Then enters Austin and Carrie fall all over him the love of her life. In an instant she forgot about her true love! Please each day the show gets more barf worthy! 12 more days in June then hopefully we will see changes in SL! I don’t let Rafe/Carrie bother me anymore because CC got fired and is out the door July 24th! Halleluiah!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for this. I missed Thursday and don't have DVR....apparently I didn't miss much ....and I didn't k now Friday would be preempted.

I am glad I didn't have to watch Carrie and Rafe interact. I loved Rafe, but the (fired) writers turned him into a real goof ball jerk. I want my old Rafe back!

and all I can say now is:

Is it August yet?????

Truly a very boring episode, definitely worth a thanks to Poirot. I couldn't even watch the Will scenes thanks to Sami and Roman. And this whole "whodunnit" scenario is so played out.

One of my coworkers asked me "What's happening on the Show?" And I said, "A bunch of stupid, boring stuff I don't even want to talk about." LOL. Usually there's at least one sequence I want to talk about or update those who ask on, but not lately.

Back