Days of our Lives - Thurs. March 10, 2022

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Non possession story, lots of interrupted adult activities

Justin sitting by the fire reading K-mansion. Bonnie walks in, suggestive discussion. Victor and Maggie are in Chicago on a trip. Bonnie wiggles out of her robe, stands in front of Justin in just heels and a necklace, Sonny walks in on naked Bonnie.

Marlena at the nurses station someone has dropped her as a doctor and found someone else. Third patient this week. In walks Will.

Brady and John at the pub eating and talking. Brady feels it’s his fault that Steve and Kayla were trapped. Until Brady finds out about the missing and presumed dead Philip he can’t move on Chloe.

Chloe and her mother are sitting outside in the dead of winter having iced tea discussing some romantic movie. Chloe wants to tell her mom something not about the movie, this is now February 15th. Nancy is happy that Chloe went out with Brady but it wasn’t a date. Chloe tells Nancy she had dinner with dad and his new boy friend.

Craig comes in he isn’t so sure about “US” as Leo is happily having breakfast.

Brady and John discuss a relationship with Chloe. And Leo.

Nancy is less than thrilled with Chloe. She took Brady for emotional support. We all need emotional support for this story. Predictably Nancy feels betrayed.

Leo in an amazing robe continue to discuss the night before. Leo calls Brady a Drama Queen!!!

Bonnie manages to get her robe on, Sonny gives an official hi!.

Gabi has Ari, that should make Johnny happy having to deal with a teen while seducing his new desire. Marlena is surprised maybe that her professional reputation has taken a hit. Really, Surprised??

Diana Colville’s son, Leo, is back in town as Craig’s boyfriend, John’s mind is blown. Discuss about love is blind and yadda yadda.

More Chloe and Nancy discssing how Nancy’s feelings are hurt. When did Chloe become 12?

Craig and Leo discuss Leo’s past. Craig won’t lose Chloe over Leo. Leo is wondering what this means for him.

Hugs at the K-Mansion with an obvious shun of Bonnie. The boys are back but maybe for a bit. Bonnie leaves to get dressed. Sonny doesn’t like Bonnie, so we discuss it.

Marlena discusses losing patients because of the possession. Marlena knows the devil did see some patients and gave out bad advice.

Brady can’t believe that John isn’t behind him on his get Leo thoughts. John thinks Leo might have “Changed”

Chloe doesn’t like Leo. Nancy is going after Leo.

More Craig and Leo. Where Leo provides the PSA on Gay life. Followed by adult activities that Nancy walks in on. Then Chloe walks in on too. Leo tries to talk his way out of the Nancy Hurricane. Leo want to toast to new beginnings.

John saw a different side of Leo, a person desperate for love and acceptance. Brady knows best and is going to do something to make Craig see the light of day regarding Leo. (It’s hard to type this up as I’m laughing so hard at sincere Brady thinking he can do this while knowing his attraction to Kristen)

Will is concerned for Marlena and the fact the board may ask her to resign. Because you know having a physiatrist who claims to be possessed on staff is a big deal. Marlena also tells Will that Johnny is still making the movie.

Sonny discusses the first wedding where Bonnie killed a man, Xander wanted money. Justin claims it wasn’t her fault. Sonny tells Justin that you stepped over the line. Justin says yes, I did it for Bonnie and I’d do it again. Justin asks can you get over Bonnie? Sonny says does she make you happy, she does., Sonny agrees to try to give this marriage a chance.

John and Brady continue eating and talking about breaking up Craig and Leo. Will walks into the Pub. Hugs around. Will is the secret weapon.

Leo tries to talk his way out of this mess. Leo claims to offer an olive branch, Nancy tosses a drink all over Leo, and tells Leo to stick that branch where the sun doesn’t shine and she leaves. Chloe remains and apologizes to Leo.

Bonnie and Justin snuggle on the couch. Justin wants to pick up where they left off? Bonnie is now hungry she’s going to get something to eat dinner. Justin hasn’t heard of Smores???? Which is weird but not as weird as Bonnie going out to get food, don’t they have a huge kitchen???

Chloe stumbles over words for a do over. Chloe and Leo are going out for drinks and a do over. Craig thanks her. But of course she is there to get Leo out of the picture.

Sonny drops in on the Pub Crew. Brady hears from Chloe, Operation Free Craig is a go.

John and Marlena teleport to the K-Mansion where Justin lets them in, Bonnie just left to pick up some dinner. They need a lawyer. The hospital is going to ask Marlena to resign, due to her possession. Strange the Hospital doesn’t seem to think that it was okay to have a possessed person treating people.

Nancy at the Pub, flashback to a bathtub scene with Craig, sobs. Bonnie walks in, sees Bonnie, they reintroduce themselves. Bonnie hugs Nancy.

Sonny and Will knock on Craig’s door, he doesn’t know them.

Brady appears at Chloe’s table to keep Leo away from Craig. Of course Leo walks in as they discuss the plan, so how much did he over hear??

Maybe Sonny and Will will scare Craig away from Leo. But let's not bet on it. I just hope that Satan doesn't bump into Leo and decide he is bored inhabiting Johnny and decides to make Leo his host. Bad on bad, and that ain't good!

Is Bonnie going to befriend Nancy and try to help her reunite with Craig, despite the odds?

I feel bad for Marlena. It was not HER who was giving bad advice, but the Board probably thinks she will get possessed again and don't want to take any chances.

1646944387655.png

Ok I might be alone, but I actually liked this episode. Yes I really mean it and it's shocking to me too. It started when John and Brady were really eating their food or at least the fries. Will and Sonny both had reasonable conversations with their relatives. Almost got annoyed with Nancy but ended up loving her confrontation with Leo. And Bonnie and Nancy having a friendship actually makes sense to me. I barely hit fast forward and that is incredibly rare for me.

Blessed Relief: Raise the flag, there was no sign of Little Johnny Demon with his obnoxious facial expressions and his little, beady yellow eyes.

Who's a drama queen?: Leo tried to denigrate Brady by calling him a drama queen, He'd do better saying that Brady is a poor judge of character, and then citing his relationship with creepy Kristen. The real drama queen is Nancy who was really wallowing in self-pity today.

Not Justin!: Doc Evans is right to consider legal action if the hospital tries to let her go because she was once possessed. That said, she'll need a better attorney than the bumbling barrister himself. Marlena needs an expert in employment discrimination cases, not somebody who's chief claim to fame is that he's arguably a better attorney than the awful Belle.

Hey, WW, that is my very fav Mae West line.....

Got a kick out of John & Brady munchin on their fries, but ignoring their burgers. LOL
Don't understand why BONNIE had to go out for food......that mansion has servants galore, don't they?
Liked the flashback to Craig & Nancy in the bubble bath. I am thinking the makeover just may be to get Nancy back to her red hair....
Yayyyy from me, too, & NO possession Johnny today. Happy to see John & Marlena, terrible that the devil was advising her patients.......especially the wife who was told to cheat on her husband to raise her self esteem. Egads.
Leo used to be a fun character, but not liking him in THIS return. Good to see Will & Sonny, wonder how them confronting Craig is gonna work out.

We all need emotional support for this story.
:rotfl::rotfl:

If I thought Ron could write his way out of a ripped paper bag, I'd think we're actually supposed to invest in Leo.

Will we actually see Arianna H? It seems unlikely, but I don't mind if she's always at the just-off-screen soap age still.

Wow how long since we have seen Justin. But Justin I don't see how you can be upset with Sonny cause he doesn't like Bonnie. Justin how do you forgive everything she did to your wife? Too much to forgive as far as I'm concerned. And omg no Bonnie Sonny will not call you mom!!

I thought Sonny and Will were gonna try and get Leo to be the smarmy Leo not talk to Craig. Pretty dumb for Chloe and Brady to be together when she's meeting Leo

Thanks, robin.

When John and Brady were discussing Leo, John said people can change. John can be the poster child
for that phrase since he's changed a lot over the years in Salem.

Nancy's hair looked better today.

Poor Marlena, her patients are leaving her and she's going to hire Justin to keep her job. It's too
bad Don Craig isn't around. According to Sarah/Renee, Don is a better lawyer.

So, Brady called Sonny and Will to help with the Leo situation.

It was strange to hear Leo calling Chloe sweetness.

Hey, WW, that is my very fav Mae West line.....

Got a kick out of John & Brady munchin on their fries, but ignoring their burgers. LOL
Don't understand why BONNIE had to go out for food......that mansion has servants galore, don't they?
Liked the flashback to Craig & Nancy in the bubble bath. I am thinking the makeover just may be to get Nancy back to her red hair....
Yayyyy from me, too, & NO possession Johnny today. Happy to see John & Marlena, terrible that the devil was advising her patients.......especially the wife who was told to cheat on her husband to raise her self esteem. Egads.
Leo used to be a fun character, but not liking him in THIS return. Good to see Will & Sonny, wonder how them confronting Craig is gonna work out.
Thank you, Poirot...mine, too!

Leo has never been a likeable character to me. Absolutely over the top, shoved down our collective throat because this is a courteous and respectful way to portray a gay man? He is written stereotypical and off putting. Grow up Ron. Will is well written as a gay man. Sonny is well written as a gay man. So if we want a devious gay man, we dress him up in garish clothing and have him sashay around constantly making sexual innuendos. How rude to "write" such a portrayal. I have plenty of people in my life who are gay and this is repulsive.

Once again I question why I still care about this show anymore. It has done more to destroy my morale than entertain.

Ok I might be alone, but I actually liked this episode. Yes I really mean it and it's shocking to me too. It started when John and Brady were really eating their food or at least the fries. Will and Sonny both had reasonable conversations with their relatives. Almost got annoyed with Nancy but ended up loving her confrontation with Leo. And Bonnie and Nancy having a friendship actually makes sense to me. I barely hit fast forward and that is incredibly rare for me.
You're not alone. I enjoyed it too. Was it thrilling and my favorite? No, but it gave us a much-needed break from the devil (even if it was mentioned with Marlena) and had loads of family and friend interactions that I think are desperately needed. I'm also intrigued by the Nancy-Bonnie potential that there is, and am glad Justin has returned to our screens.

Back