Days of Our Lives - Thurs.Oct 1, 2009

I'm also glad Nicole's lies are beginning to be revealed, but I'm disappointed at reading the previews for next week that say EJ tells Nicole and Sydney to leave. Even if the child isn't his biologically, he's been raising her for the last how many months. It's not the childs fault. Plus. why would he go running to Sami to whine about his failed marriage. Didn't he vow to hate her forever, and do everything he could to keep Sami away from Johnny? Why would Sami even listen to EJ? I know TPTB want to open the door for EJAMI then when Rafe returns from his "little vacation" at Club Crazy Meridith, there can be a love triangle, I just wish the writers would remember the things that the viewers remember.

While I'm on a rant, I've been watching Days for practicallt all my life, and I'm a huge BOPE fan from the start, but the writers have almost ruined them for me, what with Bo's visions (which I never quite understood how that came about) and Hope running off with man of the week when things get rough. I remember times when Hope would be in trouble, and their bond was so strong Bo could tell she was in trouble. There's too much bed hopping for me to be invested in any character right now. There doesn't seem like an attempt to show lasting love, just hot monkey love on the first date in an elevator. That just doesn't make me invested in the show. Unfortunately, if there isn't quick improvement, I'm afraid Days won't be around much longer for me to watch.

Barb, you make fast work of what is happening, I appreciate that. I am so glad that I found this website, you ladies are wonderful.

Good, now that EJ is getting the 'lightbulb moment' I can't wait for the day he tells Nicole he knows what she did, it's the scene I'm looking forward to the most, now...hope the payoff will be better than the one I thought Kate was gonna get....marrying Stefano may have terrified her at first (just what was in those papers Stefano forced her to sign before they got married? Did they say, or did I miss it?) but now she's back to being little miss innocent...I just hate how guilty people on this show end up smelling like roses, drives me insane....(but I wouldnt stop watching for anything, lol.....)

Thanks, Barb, LOVED reading this.....

Pre-nuptial agreement..I asuume as long as it was ..It proberly says..she will get nothing If she decides to Kill him lol..if she wants a divorce that the truth and evidence will come out upon his death..she will get a little money if he decides that there marriage is over...stefano is not gonna make the same mistake like his son did and not get something in writing..Nicole can get half of all EJ has if they get a divorce

I just loved when EJ told Kate to be good to his father reminding her that anything his father made disappear he could make reappear.

(just what was in those papers Stefano forced her to sign before they got married? Did they say, or did I miss it?)

Pre-nuptial agreement..I asuume as long as it was ..It proberly says..she will get nothing If she decides to Kill him lol..if she wants a divorce that the truth and evidence will come out upon his death..she will get a little money if he decides that there marriage is over...stefano is not gonna make the same mistake like his son did and not get something in writing..Nicole can get half of all EJ has if they get a divorce

Thanks, all good possibilities of what it may say, so if it actually says she gets nothing in the event of his death, maybe that's what had her looking so terrified, lol, but hey, there's always Victor she could go to for a handout....Speaking of Kate, I think that outfit she had on yesterday/today looked downright ridiculous....

I just loved when EJ told Kate to be good to his father reminding her that anything his father made disappear he could make reappear.

That was a good one, I agree....also loved it (and had to laugh out loud) when Maggie opened the door to Philip and said 'I didn't recognize you with your clothes on'...good for her, lol......

That was a really good show today, and great drama when EJ finally found out about the miscarriage. He has told Nicole so often that he knows something and Nicole is always left wondering if he knows the big secret. This time he does. The next few Days should be exciting.

Melanie looked beautiful today. Stephanie looked like a ho. I really really want to get her a dickey. I was so glad Philip didn't let her play him yet again. She is just as judgmental as ever, and has no right.

I just adore Brady and Nicole together, and I like that they are bringing up the possibility that he is still in love with her.

Maggie was a little melodramatic in her warning to Nathan. I like that she is playing the mother figure, but didn't she learn anything from her meddling in Lucas' life?

Wasn't Marco the name of the hit man who shot Philip? Or was it the name of the man who worked for the Kiriakis' and got killed? Is it a code name for all henchmen?

I loved how Kate said that she didn't think the Dimera "employee" was growing tea roses. Alluding to Owen the gardener, perhaps?

I listened to the show this morning while getting ready for work. I was disappointed in Maggie "warning" Nathan away from Melanie. That poor girl just can't catch a break. Maggie of all people should know better than to be so judgemental. I felt so bad for Mel when she came up from getting the decorations.

I actually felt sorry for EJ for a change. Normally I don't watch his scenes but I stopped and watched when he was getting a clue about Nicole and Sydney. As much as I don't like the character I did feel sorry for him. First he thinks he lost a daughter in Grace and now another one in Sydney. It should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Thanks for the write up Barb!!!

Back