Days of Our Lives - Thurs.Sept. 24, 2009

Thanks, Barb...I would never be able to pry myself from the bed to do this...you are amazing!

So Lucas told Philip that he now believe Kate did it. Well, that would be enough to send him over the edge. He must also feel some guilt for letting her almost talk him into pulling the plug. He feels manipulated by just about everyone right about now. Too bad Sami is not there to help him through this. Not that it excuses his behavior, but he is acting like the true Lucas and if he would just really let Kate have it, like he did Chloe, I would feel so much more sympathy for him. Maybe they are setting the stage for Lucas to do something really bad like shoot Stefano...hey why not? I would just pray for him to be a better shot this time. LOL!

I hope you didn't mean that literally, BeverlyHills, because that is simply not the case. Lucas is an alcoholic but he does keep it under control most of the time.

:welcome: to the Salem Spectator. Glad you joined us. :)

I guess what I mean is that he sure has "fallen off the wagon" more lately, I think the writers should give it a rest- and think up something else instead of spinning the same record over and over.

Wouldn't Sami normally be concerned at all by Lucas falling off again?

I think overall I find the writing of the show to be a little unrealistic. Yet- I keep watching! :)

Yet- I keep watching!

So do I, BeverlyHills.

Oh, I think (hope) Sami will be all over this situation when she finds out about it. Actually, it would be a way to give Sami something to think about other than her grief over Grace and I think it would bring Lucas and Sami close again. The have been each other's best friend for a long time. He will divorce Chloe and Sami will be torn between Rafe and Lucas.

Am back home, and to answer some questions....the previews show Sami giving Lucas what for in the hospital, and threatening to not let him have Allie........
Philip tells Kate that thanx to her, her son tried to kill himself, and Arianna tells Brady that Nicole had a miscarriage

Thanks for the preview, Barb. Sounds like a good show to me. I'm glad to hear Sami will show up to read Lucas the riot act. Hope it is a reality check for him. If anybody can help him, I think it will be Sami.

About Kate and Theo, it doesn't surprise me that she acts kindly toward him. Evil as she may be, my impression is that she has always been tender toward babies and children.

Glad to see Brady & Sami have some scenes together!!
I just wonder when the truth comes out....how will Brady feel when he fins out tha Nicole has Sami's baby!! Wow!

Thanks for the write up!

That is what Im waiting for.. Brady is Sami's brother, even if just by marriage. So I would think he is going to be Pi---d when he finds out what Nic did.

Wow !

This is so surreal !

First of all, I'd really like to know how Lexie could even allow Theo anywhere near her freaky "father" HOW could she really truly be so blind to his evilness ? It's like she "knows" but doesn't "know" ! You know ??? LOL...

Wow.... so now what ? Everything is all neat and tidy and cleaned up ??

No Nicole being outed ?
No Kate being hung ?

This is just nuts...

Altho I must say, it sounds like the story lines are starting to get a bit more interesting...
If it weren't for Barb's writeups (which by the way ROCK ! TYSVM !) I would just blow Days off.... and I've been watching since the late '70s !

Anyhow ~ Perhaps I will try to watch tomorrows ep. LOL....
just for the shins and grits !

:D

*PEACE*
and Thanks again Poirot !
xoxoxoxxo's

He will divorce Chloe and Sami will be torn between Rafe and Lucas.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! : ) Wouldn't that be something!

Wow, I have missed so much. Can't wait to catch up. These Days ahead are a huge help. Thanks so much Barb.

Man Lucas has really gone downhill. It's a shame the writers won't let him man up!

Barb the write up was wonderful- thanks a bunch for that. I just LOVED Stephano and Victor at the wedding today. To see these two old mafiosos enjoy this situation together was a hoot. I loved the way that Stephano was smiling and laughing at Victor's quips - and the way Victor understood and applauded Stephano's plan. They both know exactly what is going on because they are cut from the same cloth and have the very same mode of operation. This is very entertaining.

I am still trying to figure out Stepano's angle in this - It's true, he has captured Victor's queen in the chess game that goes on between them but I think there is more to this than that. Stephano seems to have some genuine feelings for Kate (if genuine is a word we can use describing Stephano). Or maybe she is just another aquisition to amuse himself with? I don't know but I did enjoy the wedding.

I am already bored with the Rafe/Meredith story line. That better juice up and pronto or I am going to wear out the fast forward on my DVR.

Really like this site to find out what is happening...
And on a silly little note...since I'm a huge Monkees fan...The song that you referred to is actually a Partridge Family - David Cassidy song. I don't think the Monkees sang it.... but I could be wrong...

I have got so behind in this soap. Spent the summer not watching... Couldn't handle the Grace dying episodes... So quit for awhile ....

Welcome to the board, junkie. Glad you are watching again as the acting and dialogue have really ramped up.

Lucas was really excellent in the scenes with the teens at Maggie's. I loved how Chad took charge of the situation.

I can find no fault with the wedding scenes. Soap opera drama at its finest. What a great twist, and what a way to keep the veterans front and center and involve just about the entire cast in this one story.

Prior to the wedding, I enjoyed Melanie's delight at the news when Philip told her that his mother was marrying Stefano. She didn't take it seriously even though he was dead serious. It made me think of how much fun it could be if Melanie lived at the Kiriakis mansion and got to interact with Victor. They apparently have the same sense of humor.

Kate looked absolutely stunning. I loved how Victor clapped as though he were watching a performance.

Thank you for the summary, Poirot!

It was a great wedding. I liked Kate in the black dress she was wearing when Victor first came in and asked what she was doing, but the dress she wore in the end was great on her.

Back