Days of our Lives, Thurs Sept 27 2018

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the Reader's Digest version.

Sami tries to open secret door, but Stefan pushes her outside. He leaves mansion and Sami
opens front door with key. She talks to Harold and he allows her to go into the secret
tunnel and goes to room. Kristen isn't in room. Then Sami gets locked in the room.

Abby is sleeping on couch again. (same day when she missed picnic) Gabi uses Abby's
thumb to turn on phone. She sends Stefan text to come to house right away. Gabi
leaves and talks to JJ.

Stefan arrives at house and Abby wants him to leave. She tells him the text was to
go to JJ. He finally leaves. She texts JJ. He shows up and she's afraid she's becoming
an alter because she lost time.

Kate and Chad on. Then Kate talks to Gabi about drugging Abby.

Eve and Brady fight. I think they broke up. Brady leaves room and says he going to
see Paul.

Jennifer talks to JJ about breaking up with Eric. Later, she finds Eric. They talk and she
give him the ring back.

Eric talks to Maggie. He wants to talk to Nicole. She tells him she doesn't know where
Nicole is. At the end, Maggie calls Nicole and tells her they need to talk about Eric.

Gabi has really gone to the dark side. I bet the actress is enjoying it though! I figured she would somehow get Chad to show up when Stefan was there.

Though I'm not an Eric and Jen fan it was sad when she gave ring back.

I'm glad the Nicole and planted drug secrets are finally out.

Back