Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Sept. 9, 2010

Not when his own loved one is being attacked.......even if it is verbally.

Let's not forget that Steffy and son have sent assassins to kill Rafe on two seperate occassions. Rafe knows these threats are not just empty emotional outburst, but carry very realistic potential. They need to be addressed as such.

Thank you, Barb.

Oh boy, the Victor scene with Ciara sounds adorable. I can't wait to see it.

Isn't it a little early to be giving Chloe a baby shower? We usually have them around the 7 1/2 or 8th month.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand the Stephanie / Ian scenes. They're just ridiculous. I hated Stephanie before, but now she's a babbling idiot on top of everything else. Ian acts like a love sick puppy dog. :sick:

These were the very three things I was going to comment on, Squirrel.

Also, I must have a mental block about what Stephanie is doing. I don't understand why she wants to know who changed the DNA results, beyond a passing curiosity. She got what she wanted so why does she care who did it?

Barb, thanks for the preview!

Somebody give Stefano a Thesaurus please.

He's repeating the same lines over and over and over. It's getting boring.Dejavu

Haven't heard samck the fire out--since my Dad's sisters all passed away, They were from Hodgenville area.

That grieving father is constantly threatening everyone in sight, especially Sami, who is obviously upset, too. No matter what WE know, Stefano knows nothing, except that he helped cover up Sydney's kidnapping when he found out, and

I agree, Barb. Why spare Steaphano's feelings? He never does---and with all the hell he's put the Bradys and Hortons thru, he deserves what he gets.

Great Acting

Stefano is always good. He is so believable as the "bad guy". Please tell someone just get rid of RAFE- he just cannot act-what a waste! I wish he could have watched EJ's proposal to Sami- his proposal was like - I could of had a V8- would you marry me? – DUH! I know, you can tell, I do not like him.

Sami pull the plug - hardly without EJ, I think lots of folks would stop watching Days.

Yay, Philip gets to fiddle with the Salem brain for a little while. First in his conversation with Stephanie on Wednesday, and then in calling Vivian on her antics on Thursday. Love it!

I believe the pink satin pillow is being used by Chloe for a stomach bulge.

I can't wait for the Ciara-Victor scene. The way you described it sounds adorable, Barb. Thanks for the summary.

Chloe is getting big quick (didn't Mel just say only a few months?)

Thanks for the write up Barb, your writing is second to none, I can always envision the show (then play catch up on the episodes when I can)

I Agree with you Rioks!!

Pull the plug NOW, Sami! EJ should be toast. I hope at the very least though that he can't talk or move for a good six months giving Sami and Rafe time to get married.

I think I smell a rat. EJ opens his eyes, Sami leaves the room to tell the family, then Lexie comes out with a stern face? I suspect Lexie and EJ are up to something.

OMG what an amazing episode today. Everything about the episode was great except the Rafe and Stephanie parts. I wanted to tell both of them to get a life and butt out of other people's lives. Also Melanie was getting on my nerves again today.

I really enjoyed all the scenes with Stefano today especially the ones where he was sitting with EJ and talking to him while he was in the coma. Stefano brought tears to my eyes and Joe Mascolo really deserves to win an emmy for his performance. You could really feel the pain he is going through not knowing if EJ is going to survive. I love his relationship with EJ and Lexie. It is very touching to see how much Stefano really cares about Lexie and EJ. I was really hoping Lexie would punch Rafe out when he made the comment about how he wished all the Dimeras would have been wiped out.

Rafe is such a jerk and should not have been treating Stefano the way he did considering how he may be losing his son. I know that he was trying to protect Sami but it was uncalled for and should not even be at the hospital. ....... Also I hope that we don't have to keep seeing the disgusting flashback scene of EJ getting shot over and over again like we did with the Philip and Chloe ONS scene. It is extremely nauseating looking at EJ with blood gushing out of his head. Gross Gross Gross

I really hope when Philip and Nathan find out the truth about what Stephanie is up to and that she is keeping Philip from finding out that he is the father of Chloe's baby that neither one of them have anything to do with her again. She is totally wrong in so many ways butting into Philip's life when she dumped him. Why does everything have to be about me and what I want with Stephanie?
Melanie just plain got on my nerves today with the way she was making Maggie's trip about what is going to happen to me. She should be happy for Maggie for trying to get on with her life. ...... It really annoyed the hell out of me with the way she was acting like a child today. She really needs to start acting her own age. Yes Melanie you can survive on your own without having Maggie take care of you.

The scenes today with Philip, Vivian and Victor were really great. It is nice to see JKJ be in scenes with veteran actors. It really showed off his great acting ability. I just love it when Philip reminds Vivian that she is not his real mother and she tries to convince him that she will always be a mother to him since she carried him for nine months and she really cares about him a lot. I love the fact that Philip and Vivian finally got a chance to address how much Vivian has hurt Philip by trying to kill Melanie and how he wants her to stay out of his and Melanie's life. Philip is so extremely sexy when he is angry and confrontational. I was glad that he was truly upset over Vivian's plans to move his sister Isabella to a sarcophagus. You could see how hurt he was over Vivian's total disrespect for him and his father and his sister's final resting place. And when he told Vivian that she didn't have a heart and made her run out of the room crying that was breathtaking. You can tell that Vivian really does love Philip and Victor a lot but if she really cared about them she would stop her plans to put Maggie in the sarcophagus since in the end she will end up losing them both. I hope his little scene with Victor will be leading to a reconciliation between the two since Philip really wants his dad to find someone who he can truly love and will make him happy. It is good to see Philip and Victor together for once not fighting and sharing a tender moment. Victor was so sweet with Ciara. The way he was talking to her and skipping after her was so cute. We need more scenes with Victor and his grandkids.:)

She is totally wrong in so many ways butting into Philip's life when she dumped him.

Well, other the fact that she was trying to find out if he switched the results, I don't think it's so much Stephanie butting into Philip's life as it is keeping Melanie out of Nathan's.

Back