Days of Our Lives Thursday 1/24/2012

but when I saw Sami in her 'night gown,' all I could think was "where are your kids?"

Funny ! All I could think about was Phoebe from Friends : MY EYES ! :D

But I did love Lucas' answer when Sami said "The kids are all at a sleepover" and he answered "I know where the kids are". I almost wished he had added : "Unlike you, most of the times !"

I love Lucas!!! He is always right lately, seems to be talking for the audience most of the time, and he's always so good with those one liners....

"doing the merengue"....lol...

It's no surprise that I'm a fan of Lucas and Sami, have been since she first saw him naked in Cherish's dressing room, I still think he brings out the absolute best Sami possible and hopefully someday they will reconnect because this show's final sand falls through that hour glass. I just think that Bryan Datillo (Lucas) and Alison Sweeney (Sami) are flawless in their portrayal of their characters when in scenes together. Ej and Sami's romp on the couch just comes across as the actors trying to hard. I can't watch that crap anymore. With Lucas and Sami, the dialogue is perfect, the scenes just flow, it comes across so natural and it really is something this show is lacking. Until then, I really, really want Lucas to get another believable, REAL, love interest and soon. You could tell from the scenes yesterday that Sami still gets to him and the final sentence out of his mouth said so much. "Somethings love isn't love"....he looked straight in Sami's eyes, with that sad look that broke my heart and you know what...I saw a hint of regret there in Sami's face too...obviously it didn't last long...nothing with her does nowadays, but I want to see him happy and loving someone again. I want to see a story where he struggles internally to let Sami go from his heart and to be able to trust another woman and fall in love for real again. No cheap rebound elevator sex, no marriage for money, I want a deep love for him again....I think it would be beautiful to see him finally break free from the one woman who clearly is the love of his life and be able to love that way again with someone else. I think it would be a great story to tell and if written well can really get a lot of people cheering Lucas on to victory. Unfortunately this show continues to disappoint me in that department, they'd rather showcase Ej and Sami trying (and failing) yet again or continue the ridiculousness of another triangle with Rafe/Sami/Ej, than giving me something new, refreshing and not rehashed. Oh well, I wait and hope for more Lucas.....

It's funny how many of the Sami/Lucas fans and the Sami/Rafe fans seem to be of the opinion that while they'd prefer to see Sami with the man of their choice, they acknowledge that the other guy is a good guy and that both guys are just too good for Sami now.

Yep JS because we are all in agreement that Sami should not be saddled with her abuser no matter her current idiocy and Sami was shown to truly love Lucas and Rafe unlike Elvis. A triangle between the 3 would have been especially good had the hate boink never happened and currently the mad boink. Sami at this point needs serious professional help.

JS, I think it is because we all hate EJ-Sami so much, and don't care if Rafe or Lucas is with Sami since both are good guys who have loved her and respected her, and who she has loved. A lot of Lucas-Sami fans got on board with Rafe-Sami when Lucas left town. Also, a lot of Lucas-Sami fans have something in common with Sami-Rafe fans, in that both fanbases generally like Nicole with EJ.

No truer words did Lucas speak than...."sometimes love isn't enough". Yes, that hit home with Sami, probably for about 3 seconds. I do not doubt that eventually Sami & EJ will hit the sheets, but it was very telling that when EJ said "I love you", Sami said nothing. Nothing at all. It truly is a shame Sami continually settles.....and that is why she really needs counseling. Not from her mother. But she does need to talk to a professional.
She knows Lucas speaks the truth, brings her down off her cloud 9 and into reality. And Sami really doesn't like to spend much time in reality.
Because reality is not all about her, as much as she tries to make it so.

Also, a lot of Lucas-Sami fans have something in common with Sami-Rafe fans, in that both fanbases generally like Nicole with EJ.
Not me! Nicole deserves a whole lot better than that, in my opinion. If EJ is with anyone I would want it to be with someone on his level. Someone like Kristen. I would really, really love to see both Rafe and Lucas find true love with someone other than Sami. I think a slow build up of romance between Rafe and Nicole would be nice IF Rafe was truly done with Sami. I would hate to see him go back to Sami if she beckoned to him -- leaving Nicole out in the cold one more time. I want Nicole to be #1 for a good guy.

I did like Nicole with EJ when they first got together before the Taylor mess. The two actors had a ton of chemistry together and they had great potential. Five minutes later, EJ ruined that.

Not me! Nicole deserves a whole lot better than that, in my opinion. If EJ is with anyone I would want it to be with someone on his level. Someone like Kristen. I would really, really love to see both Rafe and Lucas find true love with someone other than Sami. I think a slow build up of romance between Rafe and Nicole would be nice IF Rafe was truly done with Sami. I would hate to see him go back to Sami if she beckoned to him -- leaving Nicole out in the cold one more time. I want Nicole to be #1 for a good guy.

LOL that's why I said most fans of Rafe-Sami and Lucas-Sami. I kinda still want EJ-Nicole, but at this point, I recognize that Nicole needs better than that wuss, and Rafe could very well be that man.

Back