Days of Our Lives - Thursday, Aug. 21st, 2008

All I could think about during the stairwell scene were that here's this more obvious everyday pregnant woman trying to heave herself up on this guy....I guess the upside is at least I wasn't thinking about their history together...!!!

Also, during the scenes with Kayla and Steve locked in the office and Steve passed out on the floor, my gosh, she crawled all over him and rubbed on him, and gasped and moaned on him so much that it turned out to be a better sex scene than I've seen on Days and both were fully dressed and one was unconscious...!!!

that it turned out to be a better sex scene than I've seen on Days and both were fully dressed and one was unconscious...!!!

:rotfl::rotfl: Guess I should have watched that episode after all! I had lunch at my desk to make up for some time I've taken off. Scheduling my work day between the school bus leaving in the morning and day care closing in the evening, makes for very little wiggle room, time wise.

Why do you people have to point out Barb's mistakes :(you should he greatful for all she does for us. I for one would be very lost without her recaps for I can't watch the show on a daily basis.
Thanks again Barb.:smile:

I point out Barb's mistakes when they cause some confusion, or it's something that I'd want pointed out to me, if I were doing the summaries, otherwise I leave them alone.

As for grateful for all that she does for us, did you not see the following statements in what you quoted? "Another great write up Barb" and "Thank you for all your hard work keeping us caught up on the show." I've told Barb that I don't think I could do nearly as good a job as she does. Anytime I point out an error, I put in at least one compliment, usually two; one at the beginning and one end, because I absolutely do not want to come across as critical of Barb. I have too much respect for her for that.

I too would be lost without her recaps, because I can't watch the show on a daily basis either. They days I do watch, I only catch 1/2 an episode, because I only get 1/2 an hour for lunch.

I'm pasting my response about this subject from another thread.....

Ah, don't worry about it b2curious, we are a funny bunch aren't we..??
In my opinion, letting Poirot know about an error in her Days Ahead isn't insulting at all...the thread is read by thousands, tens of thousand, people and I would think she would want it just right....Days Ahead is more than a thread here, it's a well read blog, it's the same as an article in SOW, SOD or any magazine or newspaper and I would think the author would want it perfect.... It just isn't the same as "nitpicking" (there word, not mine) our personal little opinion threads, which to my knowledge, doesn't happen here much......

Funny, funny!

PAllison,

You have made me LOL on that comment about Sami heaving herself on EJ.......Alison Sweeney is looking pregnant now, for sure!...Still a hot moment for EJ/Sami and for me!
:hot:

@KathyLu:

I agree - but it just goes to show what a great and understanding person that Barb is.

She was able to laugh at herself and correct it - all very graciously.

Hey!

It happens to the best of us.

But, I think it is time to move on from the subject. It is just not worth rehashing over and over again....

Sami and EJ

I love the scenes with Sami and EJ, hopefully they will work it out. I'm tired of the antics between her and lucas. Lucas and Chloe are cute together also. would love to see Sami and EJ have some passion for awhile. I love having Stefano back ahhh what a burst of drama.

Back