Days of Our Lives, Thursday, June 5th, 2008

Ho Hum

Gotta agree about Steve and Kayla, Max and Stephanie, Abe & Lexi.....boooooooooooring.....

Looks like they're trying out a Roman/Kate thing again.

Like Bo and Hope - maybe they'll start showing their phantom daughter again soon.

I ff most stuff and watch Sami/EJ (sorry, can't stand Lucas' whining anymore - although Bryan is yummy to look at).

I am lovin Nicole and her snarky comments! And Chloe just needs to go away. Would be fun to see them duke it out like Linda Evans and Joan Collins from long ago.....

Would love to see Philip and Morgan hook up - as long as she strings him on a while.....

And I think this Nu John is perfect! He's really funny and has the best lines!

So - I'll be hanging in there until Sami and Ej hook up again!:hot:

Almost forgot....

I'm liking the Daniel/Chelsea thing too. I dated an older guy once and he was :hot::hot::hot:

t appears the Dan/Chelsea pairing is similar to the Bo/Hope pairing in the 80s. Remember that Bo was supposedly much older than Hope and her father wanted it to end. I figure Bo will have similar issues if this continues.

Please folks---Bo is only a little over 3 yrs older than Hope. He was 21 after he cam home from MM and she was 18 that December. I'm sure Dan is MUCH oler than Chelsea

Has anyone have any idea if Daniel is telling the truth about the other women? i hope it isn't not lexie, i think dan & chelsea have a great chemistry

Maybe he is telling the truth about having feelings for another woman. What about Hope? Daniel did say she was hot.

Does anyone else feel like they are going to completely unravel EJ any day now? I think the whole Santos / Colleen story was to distract us enough from EJ's character that we started to soften towards him. I'm betting we find out he fixed the twin's DNA labs and he's not related to either of them, he fixed the INS thing, etc.

It's in his best interest that Stephano is gone - he's the reining TRUE Dimera now. I was almost liking him... but now he can go be evil and take Nicole with him.

while I would agree that EJ was raised as a DiMera, in comparison to say - John who wasn't,........just remember John & Stefano are 1/2 DiMeras.

EJ is Stefano's son, Brady & Belle are John's children. All are equally 1/4 DiMera's.

The DiMera gene pool is being watered down. LOLOL

Poirot ... "John & Stefano are 1/2 DiMeras"

If you want to get technical, Santo was only 1/2 DiMera so John & Stefano or 1/4, or Santo's dad was 1/2 DiMera so Santo was only 1/4... lol, I always wondered how that worked .. I'm 1/2 my Dad's last name, but he was only 1/2 his Dad's last name and so on all they way back....... just thinking......

As for Daniel's "unavailable" lady. Could he be talking about Chelsea and calling her "unavailable"??? He does seem to be fighting his feelings for her. Maybe he's telling her that to make it easier? Again, just thinking.....

I don't know about anyone else, but Daniel and his "mystery lady" don't pique my curiosity at all.

am with you on that, but I thought he kept telling Chelsea how young and immature she is even though he is the one who is acting childish and indecisive, especially on today episode at the java cafe.

Dan & Chelsea pairing

I haven't watched Days for years. However, ever since this story of Dan & Chelsea came about, I've been addicted. It's a great fantasy story and I hope the writers continue to promote it. Come on, even Demi and Ashton have an age gap, but it works! This is the first pairing in a long while that has caught my attention and has me checking out the show again. I just hope Lexi and Kate do not get wrapped into this somehow or I'll be done with Days again.:

Gotta agree about Steve and Kayla, Max and Stephanie, Abe & Lexi.....boooooooooooring.....

Looks like they're trying out a Roman/Kate thing again.

Like Bo and Hope - maybe they'll start showing their phantom daughter again soon.

I ff most stuff and watch Sami/EJ (sorry, can't stand Lucas' whining anymore - although Bryan is yummy to look at).

I am lovin Nicole and her snarky comments! And Chloe just needs to go away. Would be fun to see them duke it out like Linda Evans and Joan Collins from Dynasty so long ago.....

Would love to see Philip and Morgan hook up - as long as she strings him on a while.....

And I think this Nu John is perfect! He's really funny and has the best lines!

So - I'll be hanging in there until Sami and Ej hook up again!:hot:

I love the Kayla/Steve story right now. As someone who can relate to the whole thing (my niece was two months premature), it really brings up memories. I am grateful to say she is 1 1/2 now and she survived, but the emotions they are feeling....I feel like I am right there with them.

I love it! I hope that it turns out he is talking about Chelsea....and not Lexie.

That makes no sense to me. He said he was hooking up with her. And what? He's telling Chelsea he can't see her cause he's already with her?

That makes no sense to me. He said he was hooking up with her. And what? He's telling Chelsea he can't see her cause he's already with her?

lol...as I've learned, things don't need to make sense on soaps to happen!

Guess I missed that part, unless, as I said, he's saying that to discourage her.

Yes there are alot of stories and yes they are going nowhere!!!
Abe and Lexie??? does anyone really care and it is a great fantasy to get away from the kid thing i don't want to see them on the soaps!

Steve and Kayla Another gross baby story... boring

Chloe and Philip could be real interesting if Morgan pops in

Bo and Hope....haven't had a good story since the Belle cheating story they could have built a real story around that but got rid of Belle

The Vitali story could have been great with a fantastic actor in Joe Penny he would have been the perfect partner for Kate

Dan and Chelsea Please this is so not interesting I compare it to AirHo
Max's problems are overacted and kind of stupid

John - just can't get with this new character but like him better than the old John. His facial expressions are kind of getting old?? Its too Clint Eastwoody and is sometimes just too much

And now we come to EJ/Sami/Lucas these days the only reason I watch It has every element that makes a soap story Blackmail, sex, cheating, lying, backstabbing, self centered, The ultimate in fantasy!! I hate to say it Lucas fans I really think Ej will soon win Sami.

I think the writers are having some difficulty agreeing on a story line. They bring on a new character kill it off too quick to make an impact in the story then bring on another character and do nothing with him. These flashbacks....why? Mickey??? Where is he? Does anyone else feel this way? Great write up Poirot...Thanks so much for your time I know everyone really appreciates the work you do.

I feel that lately so much has been filler or flashbacks![

QUOTE=cjknick2;63319]Lots of things happening in Salem - nothing progressing Is it me or is there just too much going on? Barb what do you think? Too much happening in Salem without storylines taking form or progressing....[/QUOTE]

Boy, Nicole sure knows how to drive away any potential friend she has, doesn't she? Poor girl will never learn. Although, it's pretty hard to feel too sorry for EJ; lying is never the answer, especially with Sami. I wonder how Chelsea is so sure that Dan made up the other woman. DOes she think she is that hot? LOL. It's too bad that it was a lie, because I just can't stand the Chelsea/Dan pairing. Too much of an age gap, and maturity gap.

Age is nothing but a number!!!!!!!!!:

After watching todays show I think Chelsea will make a story up in her mind about Lexie and Daniel because of the look on her face when she saw them hugging. Maybe she will be a stalker type and start rumors about Lexie in town Max and Stephanie are really getting boring with all this "Whats Wrong?" Blah blah blah

Back