Days of Our Lives - Thursday, Nov. 20th, 2008

Melanie did what she had to do to survive in Europe in the only way that she knew how (I can't even believe I'm defending her). Max was lucky enough to get away from his father and have a nice loving home, Melanie wasn't that lucky. She was being prostituted by her father to strange and dangerous men. Melanie never did a thing to Nick like you make it seem. Nick was her only friend, and I think it is important to remember that Nick was pushing a lot of things on her like living with him, and that b-day ring. Melanie didn't have to "pull" him along, Nick volunteered.

Good post and I completely agree. :clap:

Maybe in a flashback, LOL.
Picture me cleaning Diet Caffeine-Free Dr. Pepper off my keyboard, desk, monitor and chin. :rotfl: This is definitely the funniest thing I have read on here in a long time.

Kathylu my backspace button still doesn't works since the time you made me lose my drink!

Ok guys, you just wait and see....stranger things have happened in Salem that we all said never would.....:D :D :D

I just watched todays episode and during the previews at the end of the show, there was some good looking dude with long hair and an eye patch in them....anyone know who he is...?? I don't remember him from Passions...????!!!!

heheheh, really puzzled me, too, which is why I didn't mention the previews. I even checked the credits to see if they have a listing, no dice........

"Who WAS that masked.....errrrr, I mean patched man"?
I don't know, but he left behind a silver buckle"

(better than a bullet) :wink:

Ok guys, you just wait and see....stranger things have happened in Salem that we all said never would.....:D :D :D

(Cups down, everyone...)

Well I know they have the ability to bring people back from the dead, but I didn't know they could bring virginity back from the dead.

Apparently we need a warning label on our website . . . Danger: Reading this web site while drinking may cause liquid to spew from your mouth damaging vital equipment. :D

I knew this doctor that had a young woman come in to see him to see if there was a pill or some medicine she could take to become a virgin again, she was getting married, not to the guy she lost her virginity to and was seeking help....HONEST, this is true.....

I know there are clinics that do H.... repairs to make the person a virgin again. It was even brought up on the TV show privite practice that it could be done.

To me, virginity means you have not had sexual intercourse...so even with surgery to repair h.... (why can't we say that word..???) you are still not a virgin if you have had sexual intercourse....but that's just the way I look at it....I think it's all a male dominance thing anyway.... :D

Back