Days of Our Lives - Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yes, that's true, but I am just sticking with the facts we know. The earlier poster said that the results were changed so many times, and has no basis for that statement.

And like the sweeps video said "but how long before the actual father finds out he is the father?" or something to that effect, so I was expecting that they were straight up going with Philip being the father. Anyone know what thread that video is in? The sweeps preview? I wanna see Melanie tell Nathan she loves him again and to see Philly holding Parker! :D

For now, Philip is Parker's father and we can still celebrate kpatch and missvicki. I for one have not stopped doing my happy dance...how about you guys?

I really believe that the drama is like with EJ and Sami and the Sydnapping...
it's building so that the whole affair becomes more than just lies...and it will be a more volatile event when it's revealed. I think Melanie WILL get pregnant and we are going to see it building even further now that Caroline is in the mix. Now we also need to protect Caroline's secret. Oh the webs we weave...GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW!

No, right now, on the show, the baby's father is Daniel. Please let's not confuse anyone. Yes, supposedly paternity results have been switched, but with so many folks aware of the possibility of the father being someone else......and so many interested in those results........we have to go with the show. And that means, right now, Parker's daddy is Daniel.

I know according to Quebec law since Daniel is Chloe's husband He is the father of the baby unless the Mom or Husband claim that he is not. Then no father is declared.

Back