Days of Our Lives, Thursday, November 12, 2015

I do not care how much children want their parents to perhaps get back together. Ciara says this the day after her mother had wed another man, one they ALL liked. The day after her mother was almost killed, is still suffering from shock, and instead of comforting her mother, causes her mom to have to soothe her instead. Grrrr. Selfish, rude, inconsiderate.

Tis funny, Daniel has been in Salem about 8 years, We already know that Carly was a one night stand..they met & hooked up at a medical conference. But Daniel was married at one time to Rebecca, who died. He spent a few years not working, following the surfing waves all over the world. Wonder when this happened between him & Fynn? Maybe while surfing in Australia??? Wonder when Daniel had time to become this fabulous Doc of all specialties.

Jennifer has a right to be upset about JJ wanting to be a cop. It is s dangerous profession, but she cannot control what JJ wants to do. Ranting to Maggie about this was spot-on. My stepson wants to be a firefighter while in the meanwhile he has a perfectly safe job. My husband is upset about it and will talk to me about it, but his son is adult enough that he can't talk him out of it.

It would seem a little strange if Jenn were to say she was happy about JJ wanting to be a cop, at least to me. I can't believe any mother wants a child to be in a dangerous position and not worry about losing their life in the process.

I didn't understand the Carly reference either since Carly was a one night stand when they were drunk at the medical conference.
Well maybe they were both at the same conference and Fynn and Dan were competing for Carly and Dan won that one. There could/will be lots others we just don't know about yet.

But we've already been told that Daniel and Carly had a one night stand at a medical convention. Daniel barely remembered it until Melanie came to Salem and ended up being his child.

Unless they rewrite history, he wasn't referring to Carly. Makes more sense that he'd be talking about Daniel's dead wife, Rebecca.

Just my thoughts on Ciara and her mom marrying Aiden. I think she was just ok with it. Aiden was nice but still not her Dad. She really was not happy with it but was going to live with it and move on. Now is she rethinking how Chase's mom really died and who killed her?? Or how did she really die? I'd be afraid too. After all, they thought they knew Aiden. She is just a kid, too.

Now I will be very unhappy if they have a big funeral for Aiden and tons of people crying and mourning for him. It can be off camera. How can Hope go??

Now is she rethinking how Chase's mom really died and who killed her?? Or how did she really die?
Right now, I doubt anyone is thinking about Chase's mother and how she died. For the moment, it has nothing to do with what happened to Hope.

The writers may never change the storyline to say that maybe Aiden killed Meredith. They may be sticking with the given story that Chase did it accidentally and Aiden covered it up to look like she committed suicide.

Theresa dancing with the rattles as maracas (in a Spanish style dance) was funny.
I NEED TO SEE THIS.

Thanks @missharleyquinn for doing the summary & happy belated birthday. Turns out I had the Denver schedule wrong and the show aired 2-3 mountain time, so I would have missed it anyway! Had a busy, busy, productive day, too. Thanks again.

It's not unreasonable for her to mourn him either.
I agree. In fact I would argue it's vital. She has to mourn the man she loved and decided to marry, the good parts of him, even if he wasn't the man (and no need to repeat my thoughts on that change here) she thought he was.
I fast forwarded Dan/Nicole and Brady/Jeannie. Brady = Sami and Jeannie = EJ.:sick:
x1billion
Grrrr. Selfish, rude, inconsiderate.
Agreed! Lauren Boles' Ciara would have at least asked for some jewelry first. This teen-in-angst stuff is overwrought, as is every soap teen's obsession with having married parents.
Aiden was nice but still not her Dad.
This was a sharp turn done the week before the wedding after recasting Ciara.

Thanks for the summary, especially on your birthday!!

SOOOOO many problems with the Bo storyline. First of all, Shawn-D has been on the back burner for quite some time, and just NOW is seeing his dad? Really poor editing. I don't like where the Bo story is headed at all; that said, am not anymore a fan of him and Hope, don't like how his return was done, don't care for bratty and inconsiderate Ciara, and don't think a Bo-Hope wedding so soon would be realistic or in good taste. This whole storyline just feels like a big mess. And yes, Jennifer did seem selfish at first, but I liked that she soon went to Hope's side. That, and Hope's confusion and mourning, is really well done.

I enjoyed how Maggie was used in this episode, even if it does seem strange that she is getting along so well all of a sudden with Theresa. Equally strange is how Victor is now, out of nowhere, angry at Theresa. I mean, I know he has always hated her, but it's been weeks since he showed this much attitude towards her, and she's been living there for so long. Not to mention that his great-grandson is there too. I know, I know: da plot.

Looking forward to the Nicole-Daniel-Fynn storyline. Should be good.

I don't think Hope is mourning Aiden.

She is disappointed in herself for not seeing through him and for not having faith in Bo. It's herself she is having the problem with. "Why didn't I know?" I hope someone gets through to her pretty soon. Ciara is a teenager, for Pete's sake. She's scared and confused. She won't stay mad at Chase.

Back