Days of Our Lives - Tues., 10/24/17

Thanks, JS and Designing Woman.

Good point, DW. Why didn't Steve and the others take Bonnie with them?

How did Bonnie get away so fast from the K mansion? Are all the employees
as old as Henderson?

I wish Hope would have gagged Sami after she was arrested.

So Justin saved the day and Adrienne kissed him. Poor Lucas.

And is Rolf really dead. It's Salem :)

Or a Salem second. Corday never should have said this. If one group of writers short-sightedly kill off a popular character (such as Will, but not EJ), another group may really want to bring him/her back so they can provide the viewers with interesting scenes or plots. Since Days is a daytime soap and the rules of reality are very relaxed, the writers can devise all sorts of fantastic ways a person can return to life. In the alternative they need not explain the return at all as exemplified by Rolf's famous remark, "it didn't stick." In contrast, the writers on Dallas were forced to toss out an entire season in order to bring back Bobby Ewing, rather than having had him fake his own death, etc.

Thanks so much for the summaries!

So Adrienne is finally free again. I still don't get why she didn't go to the infirmary and prove she wasn't Bonnie Lockhart by showing she had medical procedures that Bonnie did not. I just wish the writers didn't seem to think that the term "couch potato" literally means the audience have the brains of a potato.
Thanks for the spot-on analysis. This audience is SO very smart and we should be given smart storylines, the kind that make sense!:)

Unless, of course, it's folks coming back from the dead. If we eliminate those we wouldn't have many storylines!:rotfl:

Has anyone else wondered why Hope showed up alone to interrogate Rolf,

This bothered me too. It would have been great if she had brought Roman with her since there is a history there.

The anvils are definitely set up re: Justin/Adrienne/Lucas. I suspect that phone call will come back to haunt Lucas.

I thought Brady was useless in the wedding scenes. They must have been using up his contract guarantee or something because that was bordering on Daniel Jonas territory suddenly trying to include him stuff he's had no involvement with before.

I don't mind when they repeat an ending from the day before but this one was shot differently. Kayla wasn't standing in the same spot during the reveal and Steve's reaction was different. So you can tell this was a reshoot. Plus they should have picked this up from the line where Steve says she is Bonnie not Adrienne. No need to repeat the prior stuff.

I don't mind when they repeat an ending from the day before but this one was shot differently. Kayla wasn't standing in the same spot during the reveal and Steve's reaction was different. So you can tell this was a reshoot. Plus they should have picked this up from the line where Steve says she is Bonnie not Adrienne. No need to repeat the prior stuff.
Maggie was also in a different spot and had a different reaction on Tuesday, too.

Back