Days of Our Lives, Tues., Apr. 1, 2014

1656348_386247894850824_1105773840_n.jpg

Have been looking forward to the wedding -- everyone all scrubbed and pretty, much of the cast in one place at one time. I've always thought Days does these family moments really well -- they're warm and funny and just so comfortable with each other. Don't know if that's due to good actors or good writers . . . so I applaud them all. And its so nice to take a break from all the "drama."

kt, why a helicopter? Because it would take too long to get to the airport
and we already know EJ has a speedboat :)

I loved the cheese hats for another reason LOL

I almost had to use tissue when Sonny was reading Will's letter.

Enjoyed Justin and Lucas. Arianna cute as always.

Nice seeing Victor and Maggie.

I really enjoyed the Caroline and Kayla scene today, brought back memories of the old days. I actually enjoyed most of today's episode except Brady and Theresa, they could skip those two completely and I would never miss them. They could haveve gone with EJ in his helicopter and it could have crashed and I don't think anyone would care, well maybe Sami for a brief moment, then she would be one to some other poor sucker. Oops, just I just say all that out loud?! LOLOL!:rotfl:

Just watched on DVR. Fast forwarded every scene with Brady and Jeannie Theresa.

Today was the filler day of the week though enjoyed seeing so many characters for once.

A few random observations:
  • Eric did not look at Arianna once when he was in the doorway. Just Will and Gabi. Thought that was odd when a cute baby is in front of you.
  • Very random and quick scene between Rafe and Abe outside the pub. They could have easily cut that one out.
  • When Sami and Marlena rang the doorbell, suddenly Lucas and Justin were behind them. Doesn't Justin live there???
  • Where were the kids?
  • Why was Sami so eager to hold Ari but her kids are nowhere to be found. I'm sorry but kids that young need to be watched.
  • I don't understand why Kayla can't come to the wedding. They already established Super Dan is at the hospital.
Fashion Notes:
  • Loved Kayla and Jennifer's dresses. However, the color of Jennifer's dress washes her out. It should be a darker color. Liked her hair too.
  • Same goes for Abigail's dress. The lavender is too light for her skin tone. Plus I don't like the bold lipstick either.
  • Gabi: Just NO NO NO. And NO!
  • I would have preferred Adrienne wear nude colored stockings. Does anyone know if Judi Evans(Adrienne) has tattoos or something else on her legs? She always seems to be in long skirts or wearing pants. And now today the conspicuous opaque stockings.
  • I thought Sami's dress was knee length. Will have to check again tomorrow. However, the color along with her dark hair do nothing for her. Not flattering at all. I miss blonde Sami and I think the dress too.:confused:
  • Jordan, Maxine and Maggie all looked nice. I don't think Marlena has taken her coat off yet.
  • I think Kate and Sami should have swapped outfits. Kate's dress is hideous and way too short for the grandmother of the groom. I would have preferred a dressy suit.
  • I hope Caroline changes
The scene with EJ and the life church guy was hilarious! I'm sick of seeing that set though! I'm surprised the wedding wasn't held there too. :beat:
Cute scene with Ben and Abigail. Time for jealous EJ.

I would have preferred Adrienne wear nude colored stockings. Does anyone know if Judi Evans(Adrienne) has tattoos or something else on her legs? She always seems to be in long skirts or wearing pants. And now today the conspicuous opaque stockings.
I think she's just modest in her style of dress. Plus, sometimes nude stockings with a darker colored outfit doesn't look as nice as dark hosiery, especially if you're not a tall woman. Darker hose with a darker outfit will make you look taller.

Sami's dress IS short, you can see that plainly when she is standing by the stairs in DiMansion. Marlena did take her coat off, is wearing a dark color dress.
Loved when Adrienne was holding Arianna who was pulling at Adrienne's earring, and she quietly took it off. But we did hear the OUCH as the baby pulled at it. LOL
And yes, Will's letter did make one tear up.

I liked the show, seeing all the interactions kept it moving for me.

Sami, Sami - she would have looked great with a different hairstyle! I also like the blonde Sami better.

The guys all look so handsome - Days definitely has the best looking fellas!

I liked that Sonny let Adrienne fuss a little bit over him. Being the mom of boys, we want to fuss a little! :)

Can Sami, the great mom, please not screech (I put bellier at first but then thought maybe that is just a northern slang term ha ha ) at her kids? Sheesh, they are a little young to be screaming up the stairs at them.

Who is the hippie document guy played by? I saw on another site, we are to know who it is. Is it the actor that plays Eric?

Who is the hippie document guy played by? I saw on another site, we are to know who it is. Is it the actor that plays Eric?
redsquirrel found the answer (and it's not Greg Vaughan, who plays Eric Brady)
Jason47 will know if Days has the name on the cast list.

OK, went to Jason's site and his Facebook. The actor playing Carmel, is Blake Adams.

Not much about him on the internet. Found this page on IMDB. Looks like he has done quite a lot of small parts.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010772/

I looked at some more photos. Sami's dress goes down right below her thighs, nowhere near as short as Kate's dress. I don't have an issue with the length of Sami's dress but agree should wear stockings to polish the look.

The problem with a lot of those dresses is that they look "ok" when they ladies are standing up (mid-thigh), but when they sit down, the dresses hike up so far, you can practically see their panties.

I really was confused about that picture frame, as I had no idea that Theresa was no longer in Brady's room. She muttered about needing a gift, grabbed the picture, I did not see what pic was in it, and she took the pic out, muttered about getting a gift bag on the way (and if she was getting a gift bag on the way, she could have BOUGHT a quick gift at the same time) Sorry to have misled.

Back