Days of Our Lives - Tues., Apr. 10, 2018

Rafe deserves so much better than Hope Brady. She made him wait and wait and wait and beg her to marry him. And now making the poor man beg more because she simply can't forgive him for doing what he wanted the night they had split up and she gave her ring back to him?

I just want to punch Hope in the throat. Rafe deserves someone who actually loves him, not treats him like he is trying to earn a marathon trophy. "well, you messed up again, back to the starting line for you"

I'm slightly interested in how the Gabby/Abby/Dr. Laura situation will play out. We all know that the real Gabi will not stay in Statesville for long. Hopefully this whole storyline is over soon.

I hope that they do something interesting with the Stefan O character. There could be potential there.

I'm not sure why they are portraying Chloe as stupid.

I don't care about Sonny and his love interest set up by Vivian.

The teens can go. I don't find their storyline interesting at all, with the exception of the scenes that Tripp has with his dad. That kid has come a long way since he first appeared.

I'm not really invested in any of the current storylines. But I still watch. The entire episode. Every day.

deleted spoiler in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Tripp and his eyebrow know better that Claire is up to something.

And Eve is up to something, because I'm pretty sure that she's going to help Claire now.

And seriously, Hope? Really? It's more than one thing? How about delineating what all of those things are besides one fight and one indiscretion, because I think you're just scared and are reaching for reasons to save face.

@Poirot. I don’t know to what extent the HIPAA law covers but, duh, this is Salem. However, here is why I feel Marlena’s actions were unprofessional. She went to a patient's home due to a missed appointment. (Do doctors really do this?)

Not only did she encounter Stefan, but did not come face to face with Abigail. I see it as Gabby and Dr Laura being parasites that are feeding off of Abigail. Even though “Gabby" okays Stefan’s presence, Abigail is Marlena's patient, therefore bringing me to this question. Should Marlena still have had this discussion with Mr. Slime present?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marlena: Was it really wise for her to confront a very slimy DiMera and a totally batty alter in the lion's den that is the DiMansion living room? Clearly not, but when this is all over, she and John can compare notes on what it's like to be hit over the head with a fireplace poker.

My hazy memory is taking me back to a time when Kate burned down the mansion with, accidentally, Lucas inside. Was there a hitting someone with a fireplace poker involved in that storyline?

What's going to happen to Marlena now after Gabby hit her the poker?
My guess is she'll marry Eric.
Yep, she still has the hots for Brady
I was rooting for Eve to stick it to Brady.

I'm surprised that Marlena didn't have a helper with her given the danger to Abigail.

@susala - yep. She whacked Victor with a poker....that is why there are fireplaces every where...the pokers are then handy weapons. Marlena may not be injured badly, there was no blood.

I finally watched. I've enjoyed seeing John in casual clothes lately. Still liking his hair too. I hope he finds Marlena sooner rather than later but I'll be surprised if he does.

I thought it was Hope who broke off their engagement. She said Rafe did. Am I remembering wrong? I don't know about annulments but when getting divorced, it really isn't a problem when one person doesn't sign the papers. The divorce will go through anyway.

Back