Days of Our Lives - Tues., Apr. 15, 2014

Thanks for the summary. Missed the show while at the mall. Cryin', I think you wre right. The writers are poking fun at EJ and Sami's relationship. Only thing that makes sense. A good show, but I didn't like EJ trying to talk sense into Rafe and calling Arianna his family, and I really hope Nicole just comes clean about everything.

Interesting show today with so many things going on.

Rafe and EJ talking. EJ trying to tell Rafe stay out of it because it will hurt
so many people. I hope EJ and Rafe will work together with the NIck problem.

Sami and Will's talk. Loved the stuff about about the unfit mother. I'm glad Will
has the key and Sami understands how important it is to stay out of Gabi's business. Will she?

We need to see Lucas have this sort of talk with his mom, Kate.

Dan and Jen. Will Daniel keep his cool and not bother Theresa?
He will make things worse if he does talk to her.

Liam and Nicole are the winners on today's show. You get me into trouble, I'll get you into trouble :)

Will Nicole be brave and tell Daniel what she suspects about Liam?
Remember Liam has Daniel's apartment bugged.

I was correct when Liam got some of the shredded paper. Remember
if you shred paper, mix the pages around so they aren't stuck together

If I didn't know any better, I say it was pretty clear the writers are poking fun at EJ & Sami's relationship with every hypocritical accusation Sami hurls at Gabi. We all know Sami is clueless, but no one could be this oblivious to the fragmented glass house they live in could they?

Yes, that's exactly what they're doing. EJ can barely keep from laughing.

I was correct when Liam got some of the shredded paper. Remember
if you shred paper, mix the pages around so they aren't stuck together

Thank goodness for TIIC...I have learned the lesson well and will attempt to remember that next time I have "something" to hide...like who knows how soon that will be since I'm not a member of the cast!! :rotfl:

Do we, as viewers, need to take up a collection to buy another chair for the DiMera household? Since junior/Sami made-up she is always sitting on his lap. Maybe she is trying to gain brownie points with daddy, so he will buy her the biggest Easter basket this year, junior now has 4 kids!

I guess I don't get it since I don't live in Salem, but why exactly would Eric even listen to Liam, never mind believe his story that he got the shreds from Nicole? They've never interacted before and while we as viewers know Nicole shredded the papers, wouldn't Eric be more likely to think Liam had something to do with Dr. Chyka or Kristen if he suddenly produced a photograph of the shreds?

LOL, and there ya go. Unless her fingerprints are able to be lifted from those pieced together shreds, there is really no proof that Liam saw her disposing of the paper, or setting it on fire.

However, she WAS seen shredding papers, and she DID bring the bag into Daniel's apt. and he saw them. She DID mention putting them into the trunk of her car.

Now, Now...Heroic Muse, you'r thinking!! Don't you know that is dangerous to your health?? No wonder!! You explained it when you said you don't live in Salem. Why would TPTB use their heads? They just put words together...they might as well be working directly from those little strips of paper since they can't figure something like that out themselves. I guess they simply think that we're dumb. scratching-.gif

elaine

I will address this once and then I'll forever move on (because I've guessed this would happen for months) - EJ and Rafe working together, I don't want to see it! I don't want Rafe used to make EJ appear "human". I don't want EJ rescuing Rafe (cause we know TPTB would absolutely do this). Rafe's hatred and disdain for all things Dimera, let's leave that intact.

EJ saying Ari is his family - I call that pooh.... Ari is Rafe's flesh and blood, something she will NEVER be to EJ.

Rafe didnt believe a word, that jr was spewing, for a minute. He just sat there waiting for jr to make a mistake and give him something to go on. One very smart cop/detective just letting someone do all the talking. As soon as he saw jr there instead of sami, Rafe knew something was going on and jr only made him want to dig even deeper. What Rafe told jr and what he is going to do are two different things :)
Rafe told jr that Ari and Gabi are not his family.

It's about stinkin' time Rafe gets involved in Gabi's story. For crying out loud! While I liked Rafe punching that smug look off Nick's face, I don't like that a police officer can just go around punching people.
that wasnt a police officer punching Nick, it was a very angry, very protective brother

Back