Days of Our Lives - Tues., Apr. 2, 2019

Gotta say that the only interesting part of the show today was Victor's snarking at Sarah about Xander and Rex! Hilarious! For once he is picking on someone besides Will, Nicole, or Chloe, which I appreciate. I just don't get why Brady is so busy worrying about Chloe and why Gabi has decided to help him.

Days is overly facinated with having their men barechested, sometimes in just a towel, and constantly have the men on the show answering the door, walking out into kitchens, living rooms, etc. with no shirt on. Stefan is not alone in that respect, (& yes, it was ridiculous way to have the actor barechested).

Coming from a business standpoint, sex sells. They look at their demographics of Days. It is older women, some mid age and the same statistic for gay men as well who watch the show. That's why it is shirtless men you only see really. Sex appeal more with men. Let's be real, heterosexual men rarely watch this show, my older brother would only watch it with me since we watched it when were real little. And like I said, my brother only watched it at the time when Krista Allen was Billie, lol that's why.

Wayne watched for many years before we did this site. Husbands of friends watch with their wives. People from all walks of life watch Days. And obviously. each of us enjoys different things about it.
Heck, females are in mini skirts, cleavage, etc. I feel Days OVERDOES the barechested male thing. thus, the scenarios used so the males can appear that way get implausible after a while.

Back