Days of Our Lives - Tues. April 30, 2013

Jammers, I was just discussing that with my grandma. Marlena could've helped John! But knowing these writers, they did this route because they hate "boring" supercouples:rolleyes:.

I too am fed up with all the office sex on this show. In fact, I'm fed up with the sex on this show period. It's no longer lovemaking, just meaningless whoopie that occurs every week, whether Kristen and Brady or Kate & Rafe, or the horrid rapemance. It's filthy and disgusting! The only couple that actually "makes love" is Will & Sonny, and that is not very often and isn't shown as much as the others. Personally, I'd like for all the lovemaking scenes to be implied, or not onscreen as much, like Will & Sonny.

Jammers, I was just discussing that with my grandma. Marlena could've helped John! But knowing these writers, they did this route because they hate "boring" supercouples:rolleyes:.

But they wouldn't be boring if John would have included Marlena in on his scheme...then they would have been scheming together and no one else would have known...it would have been exciting to show them sneaking around and trying to be with each other without anyone finding out....would have been like the GOOD stuff they used to write in the 80's!!!

Am I the only one who wanted to strangle EJ (again) today and yell at the tv ? And Will ? When Will said to EJ that he did not want anyone to be in trouble because "of the mess I made!" :eek: No, writers, no matter how much you try to sugar coat this, EJ was the one who made the mess, by all his evil deeds, pushing Will to want to defend his mother (you know, the one who's stupid enough to now be engaged to EJ) so much he shot the evil guy !!!! Unbelievable ! :eek::mad::beat:

I do agree with that. Will's parents were happily married and together, when Sami was forced to marry EJ (thus the black wedding dress). And so, Will shot EJ. But....Lucas served the time. And somehow, we know not how, maybe EJ just guessed that Will was the shooter. Because it was EJ who dredged it all up, said he knew, said Will would go to jail for life, etc. (Since Lucas did not get that kind of sentence, why should an underage at the time Will? ) So if it was not for EJ, it would never have been mentioned again. I have to say, I was floored at Sami thanking EJ, and probably others said the same thing...for what?
Sonny & Sami did all the snooping and sneaking. Will found the flashdrive, and disposed of it in the lake/river (so he said). And it was Sami & Will who asked Stefano for the other favor.

Oh, wait a second. EJ told Will that if Stefano makes any sort of problem, he will take care of his father. (but Sami was not there at the time).

I'm getting sick and tired of these sexual escapades in offices :mad: It's disgusting that Elvis and Samantha and Brady and Kristen keep boinking one another at work.

Well when couples have no foundation, no meaningful history, nothing solid to build a relationship on, the easiest things to write for them are sex scenes. Office sex, bedroom sex, couch sex, I guess moaning and groaning is what's considered chemistry now.

I thought Brady was an idiotic stupid dimwit...Boy after hearing John Black's so-called "Master Plan" I have to say I now see where Brady inherited the stupid genes...I know Crazy Kristen is sick,vindictive and twisted,but to want to hurt Brady by sleeping with his father on her wedding is beyond twisted. I am pretty sure it won't happen..The John I knew would never want to hurt Marlena that way..so John needs to head to the Dimera Mansion to retrieve his missing brain.

Well when couples have no foundation, no meaningful history, nothing solid to build a relationship on, the easiest things to write for them are sex scenes. Office sex, bedroom sex, couch sex, I guess moaning and groaning is what's considered chemistry now.
Exactly. When people say EJ-Sami are "hot" and have chemistry, I just think to myself: What chemistry? She sighs when he gets close to her. But she does that with EVERY man! Sami has chemistry with Lucas and Rafe because sure, they have hot sex scenes, but they also just came more naturally to me. Their love was beautiful and romantic, they had families together. Sami said that Lucas was her home. She has said similar things to Rafe. All she says to EJ is "I want Nick Fallon gone" while they make hate. There is no comparison.

What cracks me up is that the K-Mansion and DiMansion grounds are supposed to be huge, but yet Sonny managed to slip out of the K-Mansion and back to the coffee house in the blink of an eye, as if it were right next door.

Back