Days of Our Lives - Tues. April 30, 2013

It's Tues, two in a closet.

Sami had a great line to Sonny when "they came out".

I enjoyed the show. it was so funny.

I agree with Stefano and Victor, the plan of that Kristen and John both have is twisted and sick.
Interesting how John and Kristen both came up with it. Are they still connected in some way?

John's line to Marlena to go see Roman... She replied I will. Will she?

Victor had great lines. He thought killing Kristen instead of sleeping with her better.
Then he said Brady would go blind seeing Kristen and John together. :D

Poor Ciara, so many envelopes. I guess she has to open them all to find
the picture again. Brady called her "child stalker"

Enjoyed seeing Adrienne being sneaky.

Interesting line she said to Sami
Adrienne: God, I hate having common ground with you

The sneakiest one today was EJ, he found the file with Nick and Kate's plan.
He copied it.

If they change writers, and get rid of some of TPTB, they will. NBC is also scared of losing more ratings. Remember how soap fans boycotted ABC, which got The Revolution cancelled, and The Chew and Katie have very low ratings.

This was a very good episode all around. They are few and far between unfortunately. I just can't wait until John's plans backfire. Kristen is no fool, he should know that no one can dupe her so easily. Today the most out of any episodes, I realized that the character of EJ has been emasculated LOL. I feel like he lost his cojones big time. I like him as a pure villain and lets keep him that way please.

The lines on the show were great for this day.

Sonny telling Sami that maybe next time they should knock over a bank, or something to that effect, had me bursting out laughing.

Sami & Adrienne's interaction was great. I like it when animosity is cleverly written & witty like they were (& Kate & Nicole, Nicole & Sami, Kate & Sami have been seen before).

Ciara seems to have moved her OCD from wallets to envelopes.

Kristen & John's individual yet related schemes should be fun to watch play out. Who will get the upper hand?

I wondered why Hope would do that. Hopefully, the deserts are sugar free.
Ciara feels bad because of Bo being gone. Giving her extra food isn't going to help her.

I enjoyed the show. it was so funny.
I also enjoyed Tuesday's show bunches. It was great to see an umbrella-like storyline, Adrienne was great. Victor and even STEFANO had some great snarks!

Ciara continues to be a treasure. She's no slouch!!

John's plan however has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. At this point I'm hoping that Isabella is alive somewhere, because I see no hope for him & Marlena. And Kristen has been ruined beyond repair. However I loved the juxtaposition of their scenes. Very well done!

This was probably the greatest episode of Days in a while. :) *happy dance*

Random thoughts: How big is the Kiriakis driveway that Nick didn't notice Sami or Sonny's car outside, unless they really did walk and do Sami, EJ, and Kristen share the one office at Countess W?

Kristen's desk is on the wall near the door and I think she has a couch in her office. I wonder what happened to that office makeover she promised Sami when Sami worked for her?

When Will said to EJ that he did not want anyone to be in trouble because "of the mess I made!" :eek: No, writers, no matter how much you try to sugar coat this, EJ was the one who made the mess, by all his evil deeds, pushing Will to want to defend his mother

I'm glad Will is taking responsibility for his actions. Yes, Will felt backed into a corner, but it was still his decsion to shoot EJ. It's a shame, really that some of the young adults on the show are more mature than their parents!

If John plan is dumb then Krissy is equally dumb since it is the same one and she has worked on hers way longer

Not necessarily, the plans may be the same, but the desired results are very different. I agree with Puddle Duck when she says "Well that's a stupid plan John." I also think that Kristen's plan is deviously brilliant, because she wants a different end result. John is trying to "save" Brady from Kristen. John will probably succeed; at the expense of both his marriage and father/son relationship. Brady is going to be very hurt and betrayed, as will Marlena. Kristen is trying to hurt John and Marlena as badly as they hurt her. To this end, she plans to ruin their marriage and have them alienated from Brady and unable to save him from Kristen, who plans to leave him as devastated as she was by dumping him on their wedding day. John's plan has enabled Kristen to make Brady's devastation that much worse, by Brady catching John and Kristen "in bed" together on their wedding day. All John's managed to do is improve Kristen's plan. Hence John's is stupid and Kristen's is deviously brilliant.

I'm glad Will is taking responsibility for his actions. Yes, Will felt backed into a corner, but it was still his decsion to shoot EJ.

Yes, you're right about that. Too bad EJ does not do the same. And that's what made me so mad. EJ stood there, as usual, and let Will take all the blame. While EJ takes the credit in "helping" Will now, when the fact is, he does nothing ! :mad:

Too bad EJ does not do the same. [snip] While EJ takes the credit in "helping" Will now, when the fact is, he does nothing ! :mad:

But nothing's ever EJ's fault. Besides,he's changed, it's in the past, and he's the father of two of Sami's children.....:sarcasm:
(Can you believe I typed that with a straight face?? I'm surprised I managed!)

Back