Days of Our Lives - Tues. Aug. 10, 2010

I really don't understand how people in Salem can roam around at free will in the hospital and now the police station. Everyone has been in to see the perps except the mayor and the DA!

And Allie finally got mentioned! For awhile I thought maybe she joined her long lost Uncle Eric or her cousin Shawn Douglas, who have been forgotten by everyone but the viewers.

Great write up

I do love Sami and EJ together. I just wish the truth would come out about the sydnapping as it is getting old. Really how long does a storyline take to develop and come to a conclusion? Rafe, I don't know what to say about all of that. Not telling the truth or leaving out parts of your life is just like lying. Sami is so confused and I really don’t understand why. Why say yes to one man when you are fantasizing about another. So we all know that when the truth comes out about Sydney the stuff will hit the fan and Sami will run off and then we will get EJ brooding around and have no development with that SL either. As for Hope..She cannot just get away with attacking people, yah I understand she is a liked woman and in the police force in some way but she still attacked people. She almost killed Bo and I mean really what happens to normal people who go off the deep end even if they were on pill?

LOVE LOVE LOVE that she fantisizes about Rafe:love: before accepting Ej's proposal....so looking forward to the next couple of weeks:)

AH yes, no doubt who Sami loves and wants in her life and it's not EJ. This is getting good and I can't wait for the SAFE scenes to unfold.

Also love how EJ is talking about honesty and forgiveness. HUH??? EJ has never been honest with Sami since he has known her and like Roman told Sami, Dimeras don't forget and they don't forgive.

If Sami should so stupidly have a wedding to EJ, I want Rafe to come in when the inevitable question about a reason why they shouldn't get married is asked, that he walks in with the tape of EJ and Stefano's conversation about the kidnapping and plays it loud enough so the whole place hears it. Then I want to see "stupid, gullible" Sami react like the old Sami we all liked and let EJ and Stefano have it.

Don't know if this makes any sense. But, right now we sure could use John and Marlena on the scene for Marlena to talk some much needed sense into Sami and John to talk some sense and brains into Brady. I mean if they can bring Jennifer back (hopefully without Jack) why not these other two?

So, Hope was booked yesterday and we saw her take off some of her jewelry, but today she still has her earrings and a ring on. Is Kristan Alfonso's contract to wear her jewelry line so set in stone that she can't take off her fleur-de-lis earrings for this one storyline? I know it's nit-picky, but its not like they are small earrings and I think we all know that people are made to remove all personal effects, so, what the heck?

Found it interesting when Chad & Kate were talking at the Pub ...
Their conversation at the end went something like this
Chad told Kate he realized that she was just trying to be nice ... that it wasn't really necessary, it's not like they're family ... he leaves
And Kate says I wouldn't exactly say that. ???
Seems to be hinting at the paternity issue, once again.

And, the DA told Chad he was going to Chicago to be on a panel/committee for tort reform and probably wouldn't be around when he left for college ... a couple of weeks, at least??? .... so, who is the prosecutor going to be at Hope's arraignment? (Are they replacing Joe Izuzu?? Was this his last scene?)

XCL, I haven't watched today's show yet but I noticed that about Hope's earrings yesterday when she was removing the locket and whatever else. Didn't know if it was an oversight or what. I think the whole point of showing her remove her jewelry was to show that locket with Ciara's picture, and Hope kissing it and asking Bo to put it in a safe place. So when that was done, the rest of the jewelry was irrelevant.

As for Hope..She cannot just get away with attacking people, yah I understand she is a liked woman and in the police force in some way but she still attacked people. She almost killed Bo and I mean really what happens to normal people who go off the deep end even if they were on pill?

People have been be acquitted (found legally blameless) for things done while sleep walking. This is different from being insane, her concious mind was no longer involved at all.

I think that the main difference between insanity cases and sleepwalking is that most people who are clinically insane are aware that what they are doing is legally wrong, but do it anyway. They might do it because they think it's what needs to happen or because the voices in their head said too. A person who is sleepwalking has had that right/wrong filter shut off. That person may even be acting out a dream rather than acting on a subconscious impulse. Their concious mind is totally out of the loop.

That is what Hope told her doctor.....that she had some unusual dreams.

Unusual dreams is another side effect of some sleeping medications. Having unusual dreams does not equate sleepwalking.

Back