Days of Our Lives - Tues. Aug. 17, 2010

Thanks for the summary Barb!

Was anyone really worried that the big bad junkie would hurt poor wittle Melanie? Could that scene in the free clinic have been any more "manufactured" just to make Nathan look like a hero? Which he didn't. He doesn't have the right look. Not manly. No sex appeal. All he needs is a pocket protector and his look would be complete. There's no chemistry whatsoever between him and Melanie and I wish the show would stop forcing it and wanting us viewers to see that they belong together. Not gonna happen.

He's got a good beat and he's easy to dance to. I'd give him a 54.

Thanks for the summary Barb!

Was anyone really worried that the big bad junkie would hurt poor wittle Melanie? Could that scene in the free clinic have been any more "manufactured" just to make Nathan look like a hero? Which he didn't. He doesn't have the right look. Not manly. No sex appeal. All he needs is a pocket protector and his look would be complete. There's no chemistry whatsoever between him and Melanie and I wish the show would stop forcing it and wanting us viewers to see that they belong together. Not gonna happen.
I couldn't agree with you more kpatch. no chemistry what so ever. melanie needs to stay with philip. they are so good together. now when philip saved melanie from that guy in the alley way back when. thats what you call saving someone. GO PHILIP. wonder boy nathan please go sit down and far away from melanie.

@Nurse, facial hair might help, but it would make Nathan look like he's dressed up as a hobo for Halloween. Put a kerchief on him.

@PRSM, I loved when Nathan called Melanie "Dr. Layton" and she immediately corrected him and said "Dr. Kiriakis." He didn't like that at all!

@Nurse, facial hair might help, but it would make Nathan look like he's dressed up as a hobo for Halloween. Put a kerchief on him.

@PRSM, I loved when Nathan called Melanie "Dr. Layton" and she immediately corrected him and said "Dr. Kiriakis." He didn't like that at all!
oh I loved it when she recorrected him too kpatch. thats right melanie set the boy straight.lol.

the scene today with Nathan saving Melanie from the junkie was so unbelievable. There was no way Nathan looked like a hero to me. Why in the world would Nathan turn his back on the junkie to make sure Melanie was okay just so that he could get attacked himself by the junkie and get hurt. I wanted to strangle Melanie myself when she said that she was lucky that Nathan was there to save her. Hello Melanie you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place if you let your husband stay with you like he wanted to yesterday. You should have listened to your husband when he said that he was worried about her working in a dangerous neighborhood. Also after just being attacked and almost strangled to death why would Melanie want to walk home by herself instead of calling her husband or her parents to come take her home and why would Nathan allow Melanie to walk home the rest of the way by herself. I love the look Carly and Daniel gave each other when Melanie told them that Nathan saved her during the attack at the free clinic. I wonder if they are worried that she may still have feelings for Nathan.

Nathan shouldn't have been jealous of Ian today when he came home considering he was all into Melanie today. Thing is I don't see any chemistry whatsoever between Nathan and Melanie. There scenes look so juvenile whenever they are together.

I loved the comment Stephanie made when Nathan told her about Melanie almost being strangled today. I know it was rude of her to say it to him but I was thinking the exact same thing that Steph was thinking. I really wished Nate wouldn't have saved Melanie that way we wouldn't have to see her acting like a teenager trying to get all the boys to like her.

the scene today with Nathan saving Melanie from the junkie was so unbelievable. There was no way Nathan looked like a hero to me. Why in the world would Nathan turn his back on the junkie to make sure Melanie was okay just so that he could get attacked himself by the junkie and get hurt. I wanted to strangle Melanie myself when she said that she was lucky that Nathan was there to save her. Hello Melanie you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place if you let your husband stay with you like he wanted to yesterday. You should have listened to your husband when he said that he was worried about her working in a dangerous neighborhood. Also after just being attacked and almost strangled to death why would Melanie want to walk home by herself instead of calling her husband or her parents to come take her home and why would Nathan allow Melanie to walk home the rest of the way by herself. I love the look Carly and Daniel gave each other when Melanie told them that Nathan saved her during the attack at the free clinic. I wonder if they are worried that she may still have feelings for Nathan.

Nathan shouldn't have been jealous of Ian today when he came home considering he was all into Melanie today. Thing is I don't see any chemistry whatsoever between Nathan and Melanie. There scenes look so juvenile whenever they are together.

I loved the comment Stephanie made when Nathan told her about Melanie almost being strangled today. I know it was rude of her to say it to him but I was thinking the exact same thing that Steph was thinking. I really wished Nate wouldn't have saved Melanie that way we wouldn't have to see her acting like a teenager trying to get all the boys to like her.
you are so right. melanie and nathan just dont have it. I wish the writers would give it up already damn.

The thing is, anyone would have saved Melanie under those circumstances. Anyone who came upon this guy trying to choke Melanie would have jumped in and shooed the guy away. Well, maybe Stephanie wouldn't have, but even another woman would have. Carly. Hope. Maggie. Caroline. It just happened to be Nathan who was there at the time.

next time nathan should just bore the attacker to death and maybe the guy will never come back again or melanie could talk the guy to death

And they wouldn't have let the creep get the drop on them, either. I can see Caroline smacking the guy on his head with her purse.
OMG I just pictured that in my mind. to funny.lol. go caroline.

Melanie isn't a pushover and they should stop making her into a victim. She and Stephanie should take self defense classes with a Hilda-type cop as the teacher.

Melanie isn't a pushover and they should stop making her into a victim. She and Stephanie should take self defense classes with a Hilda-type cop as the teacher.

I agree I think all the women of Salem should be taking self defense classes so that they don't always need a man to protect them and rely on.:)

Yes, Hilda was a strong woman and look where it got her...... :D

Back