Days of Our Lives - Tues., Aug. 23, 2016

I have to say it was an absolutely amazing episode! Just great acting all around mainly Martha Madison (Belle) did excellent as this was definitely a Belle show. I loved how they incorporated Belle just about everywhere smoothly.

Though I did find it odd how Belle breaks into Jennifer's motel room. That doesn't make sense but it's Salem. I did like how they showed Belle pull out her phone to take a picture of Jennifer drunk passed out on the bed but puts her phone away feeling sorry for her instead. I suppose this was a bit of salvation for Belle's character after everything she pulled with neglecting her family with Philip.

I have to say it was an absolutely amazing episode! Just great acting all around mainly Martha Madison (Belle) did excellent as this was definitely a Belle show. I loved how they incorporated Belle just about everywhere smoothly.

Though I did find it odd how Belle breaks into Jennifer's motel room. That doesn't make sense but it's Salem. I did like how they showed Belle pull out her phone to take a picture of Jennifer drunk passed out on the bed but puts her phone away feeling sorry for her instead. I suppose this was a bit of salvation for Belle's character after everything she pulled with neglecting her family with Philip.

I agree with you and I also like how they went from the Belle/Claire scene to Belle deciding to help Jennifer. They definitely seem to be redeeming her. Also, she was flawlessly incorporated everywhere and not in an annoying way a la Daniel Jonas. These scenes actually made sense for the character.

Back