Days of Our Lives - Tues. Aug. 31. 2010

So did his hand really go numb...?? Gosh, in my head, I turned it that he used that as an excuse cause he was scared silly.....oh my, so his hand did go numb, now Nathan is going to have something wrong with him.....and I guess Melanie will find out and he will make her promise not to tell anyone and she'll have to help him deal with it, spending more time with him, but not telling Philip why....oh my, oh my......
oh gosh I'm already getting sick just thinking about this theory.

Okay. So. Wait. What was Nathan doing with his hand that made it go numb?

He had picked up the scalpel. That was all. Trust me, you did not want to be that patient.........and if you were the anesthetist......who was siting there saying nothing, you would just have to report him.

@ Poirot, but how long has the anesthetist been on staff? Report a doctor with the revered name of Horton? .... he/she may think twice.

I can't believe they would put a rookie resident w/a student nurse .... I know, plot purposes, but somebody like Maxine, with years of experience, should have been the nurse!

And what was that about a nurse telling him he only was getting to do the surgery because his name was Horton...??? I can't see a nurse saying something like that to a doctor.....

Okay. So. Wait. What was Nathan doing with his hand that made it go numb?

It's probably related to his elbow/arm injury when saving Melanie from the guy that strangled her in the clinic. Something that can't be seen from an x-ray since he was suppose to of gotten an x-ray after Stephanie's encouragement.

Nathan-so boring. There is no excitement in his character at all. Stephanie is just as desperate to hold onto Nathan as Nicole to get Brady. Also so boring. EJ actually attacking a man. I would have to see it to believe it. As a Sami and Rafe fan I think the dialog between them the last couple of days has been pretty good. These are most grown up words Sami has said in a long time. Yes they probably should have waited and maybe it would have been nice for Sami just to say Rafe just hold me tonight, I need to feel Safe and not have sex, but this is Sami and she has never said no to having sex with Rafe. I don't know if I could either to be honest. He is just to darn :hot:

I can not WAIT to see tomorrow's show.

I just don't understand Arianna these days. Yes, EJ is the only one (not in her family) that believed she was innocent of the muggings, but only because he thought Nicole framed her (which she did)!

Kate’s true colors have risen as I knew they would. As she stated to Stefano “she has played the dutiful wife, but don’t mess with my family or you will pay”. That’s the Kate I know and love.

After Will’s conversation with Lucas it would be nice if Lucas came back to Salem if for no other reason than to check on Will, Allie, Sami (he’s always been there for Sami) and his mother. He’s has to be frighten that the DiMera’s will take out revenge on Sami & would want to be there to protect his family. Come home Lucas your needed!

Now that would be something if Lucas came back - I can imangine that he will hear about "Sami" shooting EJ " and wonder what in tarnation is going on??
Oh the possibilities of that return-- one can only hope he will come back.

. She sits on the bed, talking of how she was going to marry EJ tonight, asking Rafe if he knew why. It was because she saw him kissing Nicole. She explains how she went looking for Rafe, but when she saw that, she rushed back,insisting EJ marry her right away. She is berating herself, how impulsive, rash, she is, that she thought she had grown up, matured, but she is still doing this. That she loves him so much. Rafe asks why she went looking for him…cuz she wanted him to stop her from marrying EJ. (This is really a good conversation).''''
So what is her excuse for getting engaged in the first place? What was her "reason/excuse" for saying she loved him? Sami "loves" like a child pulls petals off a flower. " I love you, I love you not, O but I do love you etc" haha

I think it was obvious at the time, it was spur of the moment, upset with Rafe, so she said yes. She definitely did not say yes right away, she refused to go to bed with EJ, so she was just looking, in my opinion, for "her hero to come riding in on his motorcycle and carry her off". Not really now, as Rafe is nothing like ol rebel Bo, but she also was convinced that EJ was a changed man, and important for the children.

Melanie is a married woman and she shouldn't be telling Nathan "I believe in you." Sure, tell him he's a good surgeon and she has confidence in him, but "I believe in you"??? I was waiting for her to burst into a song from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. And it was equally inappropriate for him to say "When I looked in your eyes, I knew everything would be alright."

I loved it when Philip and Melanie were talking to Nathan and Melanie absent-mindedly rested her head on Philip. So cute.

I really like Will. He is turning into my favorite Brady of the bunch.

Thanks for not using the dreaded phrase, rew. You know the one I mean.

and the pink tights he wears now just makes him a big ole wussy

:rotfl: My computer almost wore salad when I read that.

As she stated to Stefano “she has played the dutiful wife, but don’t mess with my family or you will pay”. That’s the Kate I know and love.

Glad to see the real Kate did not go anywhere. :)

Back