Days of Our Lives - Tues., Dec.11, 2018

Thanks for the explanations about Leo's videos, Poirot and Just Samantha. I did see the scenes where the guys wrapped him up in the rug and put him in the car but I didn't know how Leo got a video (I thought he said video at some point) of when it was happening. I didn't hear the part about a hidden camera inside the mansion and I didn't understand how a PI could have been hiding in there. The camera inside seems doubtful to me. I wonder if he really does have pictures or video of the rug event. No, wait, I don't wonder. I don't care! I don't watch their scenes anyway. I just want it to end.

I so enjoyed the rest of the show today. Doug and JJ's scenes were great. I don't think I'd ever enjoyed Doug as much as I did today. I've always found Lani pretty boring but I even enjoyed her (and Eli). She was uncharacteristically happy and much more expressive and animated than she's ever been before. She's also been looking especially pretty lately. Maybe a new hairdo? Julie's memories nearly brought me to tears. Also, I'm not exactly a romantic but the scenes and memories of her and Doug were sweet.

Even Chloe and Kate had a good moment. Lucas is always good. I'm not happy at all that he's leaving but I did enjoy his scenes.

Yes, sort of a "slide show". And then he mentioned taking the "photos" to the police station.
However, he said the P.I. took the pictures (I went and read the complete transcript from that day) so it was not a hidden camera. And then, the pics seemed to have been taken from above the guys & rolled up rug. Now THAT was something else. I don't even remember windows being on that side of the room. Ahhh, soaps, this one honestly needs the assistant in charge of common sense. LOLOL
Anyone notice that Chloe's hair was down on the sides, then suddenly tucked behind her ears, then later, back down on the sides again. Love it. LOL As Kat noted, Julie must've had on running shoes, or a chaffeured car waiting for her as she showed up all over today.

Secretly, she had one made, just to see Hope's head explode. (kidding)

d4c69b7a02a460a90b8b08613c491456.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can't stand to even look at Leo or listen to him. Sonny and Will have become unbearable too. Why don't they just get Victor to remove Leo once and for all? Please make him go away!

I'm with you 100% OC. Leo has to go!! He isn't even a character that I like to hate.

Good episode but was disappointed that Jennifer was excluded. It would have been nice to have Will and Arianna at the Horton house too.

My mind is boggled as to why Lucas is being written out

If they showed the clip, they would have to pay all those who were in it......

Wouldn't it just be Nicole? Everyone else is still on the show.

A better option would have been for Lucas to bring Allie home with him.

I'm hopeful that this is part of the 2019 plan. Though they will need to cast some more unrelated love interests since Ciara, Claire and Allie are all related. I'm hoping Theo comes back too.

Now that the week is over, we DID get a flashback on Thursday of Nicole telling Eric her final wish. So no reason they couldn't air the book club.

Back