Days of Our Lives - Tues. Dec.29th, 2009

Lol, thanks guys for the whole support on the Bo and carly thing :)Loved this episode and how hope told Bo :"i'll leave now for you can finished what you started" and Bo was like "you may find it hard to believe but that was the first time" lol poor Bo , he tries to defend himself.

good to know!
moi... je n' sais pas.

What does that mean? It sounds nice. :)

It looks like a good show today. Is Philip insecure about losing Melanie to Nathan? Nathan's got nothing on him, so why is he staking his claim? Slow down, handsome one.

Melanie has every right to be apprehensive. It's one thing to get engaged suddenly. But to rush into a wedding? That's completely insane. lol

What does that mean? It sounds nice. :)

It looks like a good show today. Is Philip insecure about losing Melanie to Nathan? Nathan's got nothing on him, so why is he staking his claim? Slow down, handsome one.

Je n' sais pas? Well I think my spelling is rusty...but it means "I don't know".

I think Philip likes to do a little strut and swagger. :)

And that seems to be exactly what he is doing. I don't think Melanie would like it much if she heard him. Nathan seems rather nonchalant, but it is obvious he has feelings for Melanie and is not happy for her at all. Too bad he is such a slow mover, tho. LOL

And that seems to be exactly what he is doing. I don't think Melanie would like it much if she heard him. Nathan seems rather nonchalant, but it is obvious he has feelings for Melanie and is not happy for her at all. Too bad he is such a slow mover, tho. LOL

Well I think Nathan has a conflict deep inside him...does he follow the good Horton lineage or does he break out and become his own. Stephanie would mold perfectly into that family line while Melanie beats a different drum. When Nathan knows what he wants, then he will be much better off.

Hmmmm, hey now. We all speak English here, and it is a no no to carry on conversations in another language.

(and when I tried 3 different translation sites.....got 3 different translations...except for the Thank you part. )

Hmmmm, hey now. We all speak English here, and it is a no no to carry on conversations in another language.

(and when I tried 3 different translation sites.....got 3 different translations...except for the Thank you part. )

heh heh! sorry... just told her that she was "very kind" no nasty nasty...I promise! :)

back to the topic....:D

"Arianna meets with Troy at Java Café, talks of having moved a large amount of product, and pesters again about meeting the head honcho. Troy brushes her off, tells her no way, and takes off. He goes to see EJ, starts to talk of how well Arianna has done of late, then pats himself down, he doesn’t have his phone. Over at Java Café, Arianna is getting up to leave, spots the phone in the corner of Troy’s seat, picks it up, opens it."

I think this is the reason that Troy goes after Ari...she knows something about Troy that he doesn't want EJ to find out!

The Bo and Hope scenes were heartbreaking especially Hope's reaction when seeing Bo kissing Carly Kristian and Peter rocked those scenes

~Ana

LOL He's as slow as a turtle. If he wanted Melanie, he shouldn't have given up so easily. What gives him the right to question her that way? I know he still has feelings for her, but he's the one who dumped her.

Je n' sais pas? Well I think my spelling is rusty...but it means "I don't know".

I think Philip likes to do a little strut and swagger. :)

Yes he does like doing that, doesn't he? His possessive nature sure is coming out lately.

Ah! Zut alors! Merci beaucoup! Vous ete tres gentille. :0 It's been a long long time...

It's been along time, for me, too. (had 2 years in High school.)
Like rew said, it's nothing nasty or some kind of secret code.
rew said Something like -- But of course! Thank you! You are very kind/gentle.:)
I 'think' some of the spelling may have been off, and that's why you had trouble with the translation sites, Barb. :)

I really felt bad for Mel, she looked so distraught when she was talking to Maggie. She says she knows what she's doing but I doubt she really does. Melanie knows she's in deep water with Philip now, hopefully she can swim. :rolleyes:

(Off topic sorta) I think Maggie favors Mia. She's always so much gentler with Mia...yeah I know Mia lost a child and Mel was a troublemaker back then but Mel's been through stuff too.

Back